Phayati Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2006, 07:38 PM
    Basketball & Height
    Do you think by playing basketball person can get taller?:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 13, 2006, 08:36 PM
    Tall
    Well you don't see too many short people playing.

No, height depends on many factors within your body and its chemistry.
    Also growth happens at different times and not all people grow at different rates. Some of us are and will be taller than others.

But no sport will change your height
    donkeykong Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2006, 11:13 AM
    I do know that the more exercise you do, whether it's basketball, hockey, jogging, etc. the more growth hormone your body produces. It's a fact.
    magicrain09 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2008, 02:24 PM

No you can't get taller playing basketball I wish it is the warm ups and streches that enhance your mucles meaning they get bigger you get bigger and more flexible

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Better basketball [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone Has The Better Basketball Videos Better Shooting Better Ball Handling Better Post Play Better One On One Defense Better Passing Or The "swish" Video For Shooting Method... If Anyone Has Them Give Me Your Email Please Or Tell Me Where You Got Them Thankx

Basketball [ 1 Answers ]

On a basketball court, what is the radius (in feet) of the arc (semi-circle) that extends from the foul line away from the basket to complete the key?

Basketball [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know the physiologial requirement of basketball? If you do please tell me. It is urgent.

Basketball [ 2 Answers ]

Am I going to make it in life to a high level of sportmanship Tell me please I'm already doing a great job I just want to Know if something might go wrong in my life journey ;D

Basketball & Height [ 7 Answers ]

I am taking part in an investigation trying to find if there is a reltionship between the height of a basketball player and the number of shots scored from a jump shot and a lay-up shot.? Please could any one give me any information or advice on this. Thank You Jo ;)

View more questions Search