Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2008, 09:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by purplewings
    LOL. Maybe he doesn't know, but I'd rather think he was just distracted with other thoughts, or had a tummy ache.

It's probably also true that Obama was distracted rather than intentionally not saluting our flag.
    Hey PW, nice to see you around here. The prez looks to me like he may be in the act of putting his hand down. Of course there is the guy on the left either in a Napoleon pose or reaching for a smoke - just behind the girl with her arms crossed over both hearts and next to the guy holding his spleen ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bring on the rumors about the ex [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, This is just a long rant of the thoughts swirling around in my head based on some things I’ve heard about my ex and his new girlfriend. Sunday night I went to visit a friend of mine at work and when I got there another one of my friends that I haven’t talked to in a while also happened...

Teachers spreading rumors about students [ 11 Answers ]

Is it against the law for teachers to spread rumors all over the school about a student if they have no proof in the matter?

My ex's best friend is spreading rumors about me [ 9 Answers ]

I live in a group home where you aren't allowed to date anyone else in the group home. Back in August, when school started, I started dating one of the other clients anyway. We went really strong and steady until he broke up with me because we got in a fight over religion. He is Wiccan and I'm...

Bad Rumors [ 3 Answers ]

What if I heard a rumor about my bgf/crush and I know its not true. Its REALLY bad. But there is this teeny part of me that is confused about it. I don't even sleep at night because of this... ik its ridiculous, but its bothering me. IDk what to do!

View more questions Search