Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azfatcatfan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 10:33 AM
    Tv quit
    I have an RCA Tv model HD56W58 that just quit - no power at all to on/off button. I unplugged it as suggested for 6+ hours then plugged it back in but still no power. Any ideas on this?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2008, 11:15 AM
    In this day and age it's easier to just get a new TV as there are very few TV repair shops out there anymore. You do not want to open up the back of a TV either as you could risk getting the shock of your life. Try and locate a good repair shop before you start trying to fix it yourself. I've had several TV repair people as friends and they advised me not to monkey around with my TV myself as it was potentially dangerous.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2008, 07:38 AM
    They are potentially dangerous, with TV unplugged, remove back, follow power cord in, it usually goes to a fuse first. Change if open. If beyond that. Take to a shop or replace.
    Good Luck
    monkeyman0982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2009, 02:44 PM
    I also have the same problem. I have replaced the fuse, no luck. If you have an solution it would be appreciated

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to quit [ 7 Answers ]

I want to quit school I have been thinking about it for like 9 months I am 16 and 3 months.I live with my boyfriend and my parents really haven't been there for me in my childhood and have been through drug problems.I basically grew up to fast.but in my family that's normal believe me I've been...

Should I take emergency leave of absence and then quit or just quit immediately? [ 4 Answers ]

I have to leave job for which I did not have time to notify my employer 2 weeks before I quit. My planes changed so fast. I have to quit immediately, but I I still have my shift schedule for tomorrow. I work at Starbucks as barista. Should I make call and tell them that my car broke and cannot come...

How do I quit [ 13 Answers ]

OK so I work at this privatley owned business!! It is an answering service for funeral homes all over the country!! I was a cheerleader threw high school and it is my asst coaches parents business!! So I have always been close with them because I cheered with my ast coach freshman and eighth grade...

I Quit! [ 7 Answers ]

My Official Resignation I am hereby officially tendering my resignation as an adult. I have decided I would like teddy to accept the responsibilities of an 8 year old again. Bugs Bunny is smart... and he is my friend too.

I quit! [ 2 Answers ]

OK I finally dropped-out of high school.I talked to my mom about it and of course she was all like crying but now she understands my point of view.she wants me to get my ged and I want to.but why do you have to be out of school for 3 months to do this?does anyone know where I can get good ged...

View more questions Search