Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockdog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 01:09 PM
    Sick dog
    My daushound is about 4 yrs old and today he just started falling over like he couldn't stand up and he counldnt walk to me and his nose is very wet and warm and then he peed on the floor then this lasted about ten min and he has had a odor for months now and nothing I can do will keep him from smellin
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2008, 01:18 PM
    Sounds as though you need to take him to the vet. No one on here can tell you exactly what is wrong with him. The smell may be coming fron an ear infection. An ear infection may be making him dizzy as well. The smell could also be coming from a fungal infection of his skin. But like I said only a vet can tell you for sure , if he were my pet I would have him at the vets ASAP.
    katrina27 Posts: 92, Reputation: 13

Feb 10, 2008, 04:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rockdog
    my daushound is about 4 yrs old and today he just started falling over like he couldnt stand up and he counldnt walk to me and his nose is very wet and warm and then he peed on the floor then this lasted about ten min and he has had a odor for months now and nothin i can do will keep him from smellin
    Has he been vaccinated against parvo
    I had a german shepard who had the same ailments.
    He was diagnosed with distemper, and thankfully he survived.
    Go to the vet asap, these things can be very dangerous

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sick Dog [ 6 Answers ]

My neighbor called me and said that her dog has been feeling bad since yesterday. He is not eating or drinking, is cold to the touch and has blood in his stool. Any suggestions, please?

Sick Dog! [ 2 Answers ]

I think my Maltese dog is sick. She's normally really happy and playful, but today she seems really lethargic, droopy, and not herself. I'm really worried about her. Does anyone know what could possibly be wrong?

Sick dog [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is throwing up this brown stuff. And I don't know what is it!! :( :mad:

Sick Dog? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a lab. I've had him for about 10 years. Normally, he loves to play outside, Plays fetch, chases anything that comes in our yard, plays with the cat and other dog. Yesterday, he started acting funny. He doesn't care about doing anything. He will only go a few steps, then lays down. He went...

My dog is sick! [ 5 Answers ]

Hey my dog won't eat he has blissters on his mouth he is running a temp and has a swollen gland and I need 2 noe what it is fast so please help!! :eek:

View more questions Search