Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    granprix Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 09:32 AM
    Noma digital thermostat model#THM501
    I am having trouble finding the little manual that came with it. Anyone know how I can replace it. Thank you very much!
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 27, 2008, 12:00 PM
    Here is a download page for your thermostat

UPM Marketing Inc. - Programmable Thermostats - THM501

Click on the feature box and then drop down to down loads.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NOMA digital timer model TD1000 [ 7 Answers ]

Hi - I have a small timer with 5 buttons and can't remember how to program it. Buttons are: mode, program, time, hour, minute. It's white with blue buttons and has a small window. Any help programming this would be GREAT!

How to install Noma digital thermostat [ 6 Answers ]

I bought a home with a new Carrier hi efficiency gas furnace but the old original White Rodgers theromstat. The original thermostat is the mercury switch type for both heat and cool and has 4 wires (Red, White, Green and Black). I tried to install a new Noma #52-2570-6 digital thermostat, which...

Noma thermostat THM501 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need your help please with my new thermostat Noma. For some reason the set temperature is lower than the current room temperature (what does it mean and what should I do about it) and the little guy who is showing the comfort level, is sad, which means uncomfortable... the humidity also is...

Noma Programmable Digital Thermostat [ 8 Answers ]

I have Honeywell mercury tilt theromometers controlling the baseboard heating in my home. I want to be able to programme the heat to turn on and off as and when it is needed and I bought some Noma Programmable Digital Thermostats to replace them. The Honeywell thermostats work well but when I...

Wait6000 humidifier controlled by Noma THM501 thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have just installed a Noma THM501, 5+2+2 digital thermostat with humidity indicator. I'd like to use it to control my Wait 6000 furnace mounted humidifier as the humidity sensor on the humidifier does not seem to be accurate. The sensor on the thermostat seems to more accurately reflect the...

View more questions Search