Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    destiny1611usa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 08:05 AM
    Title to an old 80's or 70's movie
    I am trying to find out a name to this movie I saw when I was young. I remember towards the end of the movie there was a possible mom and dad on the subway with their little girl she must have been like 7 or 8 and she's dancing I think she was a ballerina and then she just felt weak and she died or passed out and they were carrying her out from the train... Im not sure if she had an illness or something but I just can't figure it out.. please help if you can!:)
    destiny1611usa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 08:30 AM
    I found it... its called Six Weeks" with Dudley Moore.. thank you though anyway for your help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie title from the late 70's early 80's [ 4 Answers ]

Bear with me, my memory is kind of sketchy. Back in the late 70's or early 80's I saw a movie about a family (possibly a futuristic family), that had a large sheet of glass separating them from a group of lions. I believe that the man was killed in the end, by one of the lions. Does anyone know...

Title to late 70's early 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is the main character's name was Sherman, a young teenage boy. I just remember a Halloween scene and a kid sticks his hand in the bag and gets his fingers snapped with a mouse trap. Any ideas?

Movie Title from the 70's maybe 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie a long time ago that I think was made in the late 70's maybe early 80's. I don't know who's in it. It takes place at an all girls camp. There is this one girl who is rich and this other girl who gets in trouble all the time. The two girls make a bet to see who can lose their...

Looking for 70's / 80's movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I've been looking to identify the title of a horror movie I watched as a kid. The plot of the movie included "little people" that lived in the fireplace and only came out at night / in the dark to lay razor blades, etc for the unsuspecting homeowners. Does anyone remember this movie and happen to...

View more questions Search