Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dark_crow Posts: 1,405, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2008, 04:42 PM
    What do Osama bin Laden and President Bush have in common?
    For one thing devastating critiques:

“Since September 11 more than a dozen books, memoirs and diaries by leading jihadists offered devastating critiques of what they called Al Qaeda’s colossal miscalculations and recklessness.”

Despite TV Appearances, Al Qaeda Is Not Winning the War

twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2008, 04:52 PM
    Ever wonder why the "violence" in Iraq is much less when the Special Forces go home or leaves the area? Just a coincidence, don't bother to think about that one either.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2008, 06:41 PM
    One Is A ( Dictator) And The Other Wants To Be One So Bad <he Can Taste It . He"s The Only Us President That Sold The Usa Out From Under The American People.! Good Day Good Luck And God Bless :::: F.b.e.
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2008, 12:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter
    Ever wonder why the "violence" in Iraq is much less when the Special Forces go home or leaves the area? Just a coincidence, don't bother to think about that one either.

Despite TV Appearances, Al Qaeda Is Not Winning the War

Actually, when they leave an area it is because the violence had diminished enough to be deemed relatively safe.

“Separating Al Qaeda's rhetoric from reality is not easy. Bin Laden and his jihadist cohorts are waging an ideological war for Muslim hearts and minds, one they consider as vital as their military campaign.”
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2008, 12:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Blue Eagle
    One Is A ( Dictator) And The Other Wants To Be One So Bad <he Can Taste It . He"s The Only Us President That Sold The Usa Out From Under The American People .!!!! Good Day Good Luck And God Bless :::: F.b.e.
    Actually, the symbol below represents who is selling out the American people.

excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Hello again, DC:

So, your political dialogue has been reduced to posting cartoons, huh? I knew you had nothing...

excon
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2008, 04:21 PM
    Ok, I'll tell you the difference between the two:

Bin Laden is dead and has been for several years now dying in a hospital in Pakistan of kidney failure.

George W is alive.
    wolfcandy2 Posts: 106, Reputation: 3

Jan 27, 2008, 04:25 PM
    Twinkle if Bin Laden is dead then why are we still there looking for him... its not for the bounty on his head
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2008, 04:48 PM
    No one has come forward for the reward
    wolfcandy2 Posts: 106, Reputation: 3

Jan 27, 2008, 04:49 PM
    Mainly because no one has ever found the noncompoop bin Laden
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2008, 04:59 PM
    excon, you claim you never understand me, so I thought pictures might help you. :p

Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2008, 08:35 PM
    DARK CROW- It was not the demacrates that told a lot of lies and put american s in a war that is senseless and a loseing battle, if we can win this stupid so called war thers only one way and it should have been done at the biging, take some b52's over there and lay a eggs, first give them the dicision to make " STOP OR ELSE" Bush went after IROG FOR ONE REASON AND THAT WAS OIL< AND CHANNEY WANTED TO BUILD A OIL PIPE LINE< HE (BUSH & CHENNY ABOUT NOT OWNING ANY OIL WELLS & NOT OWNING ANY STOCK IN THE OIL CO"S., IF THE AMERICANS OF THIS COUNTRY ONLY KNEW HOW MUCH OF AMERICA IS REALLY OWNED BY JAPAN & CHINA THEY WOULD GO CRAZY . THE reason they could not find ben laden was bush didnt want him found, kept milatery away from where he was really at and still is , HE IS in ONE of three countries, nice and safe. BUSH AND A FEW OTHERS MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR CO"S HERE IN THE USA TO MOVE TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND PUT AMERICANS OUT OF WORK< ( YET PAY 25 cents an hour up to $1.00 hour labor over there, send it back to good ole usa and the americans PAY MORE FOR IT THEN WHEN IT WAS MADE RIGHT HERE IN THE USA< NOW WHO IS GETTING RICH?? > MOST PEOPLE IN THE USA Don't KNOW JUST WHAT THE REAL UNEMLOLYMENT RATE IS HERE IN THE USA< THEY GO BY WHAT IS SAID BY THE GOV> IT is a lot higher then they say,because -when you are not drawing unemployment checks anymore you are considered back to work, if you don't believe this then ask at the unemployment office. :::: I HOPE THAT ALL AMERICANS WILL WAKE UP ONE OF THESE DAYS Before It's TO LATE<.::GOOD LUCK GOD BLESS ::: F.B.E .
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 03:58 PM
    One Is A ( Dictator) And The Other Wants To Be One So Bad <he Can Taste It .
    Still worried he might cancel the election? Maybe he'll announce that tonight.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 05:35 PM

They are both quite welcome in the House of Saud. They both receive huge sums of money from The Carlyle Group and The House of Saud.

Meet The Carlyle Group
    Meet The Carlyle Group - Former World Leaders and Washington Insiders Make Billions from the War on Terrorism
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2008, 09:44 PM
    This is to all- I think everyone should think twice before voteing for ( OBAMA ) he not only a good american, ( PROOF) At one of the campane rallys just recently when they were playing the NATIONAL ATHEM HE JUST STOOD ON THE STAGE WITH HIS HANDS HANGING DOWN IN THE FRONT( FOLDED) OF BY HIS CROUCH< EVERY ONE ELSE HAD THERE HAND OVER THEIR HEART<EXCEPT ONES IN UNIFORM WAS SULTING> TO ME That's NOT AMERICAN!! Also he has strong ties with the Muslems. LOOK OUT AMERICA!! :::::::::::!! GOD SAVE US ALL< <<<<< F.B.E.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2008, 04:08 AM
    Teddy Kennedy throwing in with him is enough for me.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2008, 07:26 AM
    This is to all- I think everyone should think twice before voteing for ( OBAMA ) he not only a good american, ( PROOF) At one of the campane rallys just recently when they were playing the NATIONAL ATHEM HE JUST STOOD ON THE STAGE WITH HIS HANDS HANGING DOWN IN THE FRONT( FOLDED) OF BY HIS CROUCH< EVERY ONE ELSE HAD THERE HAND OVER THEIR HEART<EXCEPT ONES IN UNIFORM WAS SULTING> TO ME That's NOT AMERICAN!! Also he has strong ties with the Muslems. LOOK OUT AMERICA!! :::::::::::!! GOD SAVE US ALL< <<<<< F.B.E.
    First of all I'm no fan of Obama but he does deserve the benefit of the doubt. Nowhere is it mandated or even expected for one to have hand over heart for the national anthem. Personally, I don't - it isn't the pledge of allegiance which is codified in Title 4 of the United States Code &#167;4 and does suggest hand over heart:

The Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag: "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.", should be rendered by standing at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. When not in uniform men should remove any non-religious headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Persons in uniform should remain silent, face the flag, and render the military salute.
    He also states unequivocally he is a Christian and I tend to give him the benefit of the doubt rather than listen to unsubstantiated rumors. Other than that, go Rudy!

I stand corrected, code does specify hand over heart in respect of the flag, but I was never, ever taught that to my recollection. I suspect Obama wasn't either so he still gets a pass from me. I don't think it proves or disproves his patriotism.
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Jan 29, 2008, 09:00 PM
    To answer part of Blue Eagle's capitalized comments about jobs going away. I agree that it is happening, but you are blaming the wrong people. The problem is legislators that raise taxes again and again. The either don't care or are so abismally stupid to understand that if the tax structure makes it too expensive to operate in this country, then they will find a country with a better tax rate! Who are these idiots? Democrats, mostly. Both Obama and Hillary have promised us HUGE tax increases if they are elected. I believe them, and am not stupid enough to help them in ANY way!
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2008, 12:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob

They are both quite welcome in the House of Saud. They both recieve huge sums of money from The Carlyle Group and The House of Saud.

Meet The Carlyle Group
    Meet The Carlyle Group - Former World Leaders and Washington Insiders Make Billions from the War on Terrorism
    Repeating rumors again! The House of Saud would throw him in Prison at least; they would be more inclined to kill him. Osama bin Laden is not welcome in most Arab countries.:p
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2008, 09:46 PM
    SpeechlessTX - IF you are going to live on the fact of ( Giving Obama The BEnefit of doubt,) and go to the polls with that thought, and with those reasons to vote for him, then I feel sorry for you ,Because you are going to have to live with it for 4 years, maybe some body will throw you a bath towell, after he has been in for about a year at the most. WHAT I wrote was not hearsay orunsubstantiated. I seen both on TV, at the time it was done and the other said. I'll tell you what ;;;;; I THINK IF WE ALL JUST VOTED FOR " SNOOPY " THE" " DOG " WE"D BE JUST AS WELL OFF! I could be dead wrong , but I do believe that if he is voted in as president, That america will be sorry. But I guess WE can't do any worse then what we have had for the last 8 years. WE"L SEE!! AND everyone to his own fellings and believes.( MAY GOD HELP US ).! :: F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looney Bin #2 [ 1504 Answers ]

Sheesh, guys had to open a second location since we just filled the last one up. Please keep visiting my friends and loved ones!! http://www.pimpmycom.com/myspace/gifs/emoticons/sign0087.gif

Bush: The WORST President in History? [ 67 Answers ]

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/profile/story/9961300/the_worst_president_in_history?rnd=1145910812680&has-player=true&version=6.0.8.1024 When Bush's lips are moving, he's lying to us, misleading us, or engaged in Orwellian doublespeak. The willfully blind citizens of this country play...

Recycle Bin [ 4 Answers ]

I'm using Windows 2000. For some unknown reason I am not able to access my Recycle bin. The icon shows up on the desktop and it shows up on my "C" drive in the Windows Explorer, but when I go to click on it nothing happens. If I right click on the icon, under Properties it says "the properties for...

Recycle Bin [ 1 Answers ]

I can't empty my Recycle Bin. Error Deleting File or Folder Cannot Remove Folder Logs(2); Access denied. Make sure the disk is not full or write protected andthat the file is not currently in use. How do you get rid of it?

View more questions Search