Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ellarocks Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 03:04 PM
    Is my cat in labor?
    She has a clear water like substense coming from her vagina,she hasn't aten in 8-10 hours and has only drank 1 sip. She really hasn't used the litterbox either! Is she going into labor?:confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2008, 03:13 PM
    Sounds like it.
    You might want to put her in a confined box with a towel, or large flat pillow or something.
    They seem to like being in a small comfortable place when they are in labor.
    And it helps the babies from rolling across the room where she has to go collect them.
    Watch too because often they will decide to take one, usually the runt, and keep pushing it away or hiding it somewhere else and neglecting it. So keep putting it back in the box if she does this.
    Just becareful the babies don't get tangled up in the towel.
    kitten94515 Posts: 115, Reputation: 4

Jan 31, 2008, 12:09 PM
    I know this was a few days ago. But make sure u get the kittens in a certain spot, when my cat had kittens. She smushed the runt under her and it passed away... be very careful and watchful when kittens are being born.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my cat in Labor? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am new to this so bear with me. I have been online for days trying to figure out whether my cat is in labor or not. She is showing all the signs, but still no kittens-what are the tell tale signs that it is about to happen-I have been up late for three nights, and still...

Help Cat In Labor! [ 11 Answers ]

Yesterday my cat's kittens were moving rapidly in her stomach and she starting having contractions at about 2:00pm. She hasn't done anything since! This morning I noticed her having some small contractions. (wave-like motions) I am wondering how long she can go on with having these contractions...

My cat is in labor, what should I do? [ 3 Answers ]

My cat is in labor & it had a small drop of mucus discharge from her vagina then all became dry is that normal or should I call my vet? If it's normal how can I help her to have an easy delivery :confused:

Cat labor [ 2 Answers ]

I'm pretty sure that my cat is about to pop. Her belly is huge and she can barely walk without laying down. I know that when labor starts cats lose their appetite. However my cat is still eating and even more than normal. Could she still go into labor if she still has an appetite.

My cat is in labor [ 1 Answers ]

My cat had one kitten last night around 12:30 am, we left her to have them and went to bed, she still only has one kitten, and it's 8:21 am.. it feels like there are more kittens in her, and we don't know what to do? It seems like they should all be born by now. Can we help her? We can feel other...

View more questions Search