Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanny_2006 Posts: 61, Reputation: 0

Jan 25, 2008, 08:55 PM
    Will he wait?
    If a guy truly loves a girl do u think he'll wait until she's ready to have sex with him even if he'll have to wait, say for about 3 years?
    terellowens Posts: 123, Reputation: 9

Jan 25, 2008, 10:44 PM
    Yes but I am guessing you are under age ?

If so he IMO would definitely lose interest otherwise I can see someone waiting
    littlebear91 Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Jan 25, 2008, 11:49 PM
    Really? I would say if she's important to u than anything else in the world. Then 3 years is worth the wait. If she's not, then don't bother. Don't u ever see in movies that male character will wait dumbly for the return of female characters? Some are tragic... it's up to u to decide

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I ask him or should I wait [ 7 Answers ]

There is this guy at my school that I really like. Every one says that he likes me and I can tell that he does by the way that he acts around me. He is really shy so I don't know if I should ask him out or wait for him to ask me out. What do I do. Please help.

Do I need to see a dr. Or wait? [ 2 Answers ]

HI! My name is sharlynn. I'm a 23 y/o massage therapist. I have been trying to conceive for a little more than a year now (not diligently, just not preventing it so to speak)... for the past couple of months now I haven't been worried about it whatsoever I've just been living life. (so I'm not...

To wait or not to wait, *confused* [ 15 Answers ]

Greetings. I hope to get some feedback and advice on the following situation. I met this girl through my room mate's brother over the summer. This girl was his rebound after he's GF left him. As the summer progressed, my room mate's brother got back with his ex after she wanting him back. ...

Should I wait? [ 9 Answers ]

Well see. There is this girl, Sarah. She beautiful and kind and gorgeous. I recently started to have feelings for her. I mean I've asked her "What would you say if i asked you out" before she did say yes. But that was a whole year ago. She likes this guy named Brad. Who is a real jerk to me but...

View more questions Search