Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bika11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 11:12 AM
    How to remove thedrive password
    I have locked my E drive with Easy drive lock.v4 and now when I enter password it says access denied,now what should I do bcoz I have very important data in that drive
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 23, 2008, 11:19 AM
    Contact the software vendor.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 24, 2008, 01:26 PM
    First, may I call your attention to the guidelines for using the comments feature found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/feedba...ure-24951.html

Your question was about the use of a specific software package. Unless someone here is intimately familiar with that package, they are not going to be able to help you. This is a problem with the way the software works, therefore the people who support that software are the best ones to provide help with it. So not only was my answer not "rubbish" (and, therefore, you rating inappropriate), it was the best and most useful answer you will probably get here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is (Remove only)? [Add or Remove Programs] [ 2 Answers ]

When I access Add or Remove Programs, I often see '(Remove only)' by the side of some programs, but I don't actually know what it means. If any of you can help me then feel free. Thanks.

Why remove bios password [ 1 Answers ]

My laptop (TOSHIBA PORTEGE R200) is bios password is locked and I forget this password. Please send me solution thanks

I wnt to remove poweron password from toshiba laptop [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have toshiba m105 laptop. I put power on passwor now I fargot that password how can I breake that password. I have tried to reset bios but still password is there .now can you tell me how can I break this password Romi

Remove password remembered by internet explorer [ 3 Answers ]

MVIJAY I hv accidentally checked 'remember me' for passwords on internet explorer. When I open that particular page I could see my uname and pwd entered on that. I tried with deleting cookies and then by unchecking the remember me column, still nogo. Guys can you help me out by removing the...

Add/Remove Programs doesn't have REMOVE option [ 4 Answers ]

In Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs on Windows XP Home, some of the programs do not have the REMOVE button below them. WHY not? How do I remove programs from the Add or Remove Function, when it displays the program, but when I highlight it, it doesn't give the option to REMOVE it?

View more questions Search