Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Panda816 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 10:49 AM
    Worth getting digi camera fixed?
    I have a Nikon Coolpix 5600 that my hubby and I purchased in 2005 from Best Buy. The camera's zoom is stuck (tried the new battery thing, didn't work) and the part that covers the lens broke off. I was wondering if it is worth it to try to find a way to have the camera fixed. We lost the receipt too!
    I don't know how much camera parts cost and since it is 3 yrs old I was thinking we can update but my hubby is pushing me to call Best Buy to see what they suggest.
    supriya _82 Posts: 241, Reputation: 24

Jan 24, 2008, 01:11 AM
    You will be better off buying a new camera. You should probably get a better camera than the 5600 for around $200.
    lschoeggl Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Jan 24, 2008, 04:19 PM
    I agree. Digital cameras are still changing at a rapid pace and a lot of improvements have been made in the past few years. Chances are high that you'll be better off just replacing it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is a 1925 penny worth with one cent and a wheat on the back worth [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a one cent with a wheat on back is worth from 1925

Self-worth - what do you do to take care of your self-worth? [ 21 Answers ]

I think we are all so great to take care of others, however how can we learn to take care of ourselves more? What things can one do to take care of their own self-worth, self-respect, etc.

How to re-program digi cable box remote? [ 6 Answers ]

Question 1: I just got a new Sharp LCD along with a new 3250HD cable box from Time Warner Cable. I was attempting to set up everything for the first time, but when I started to program the cable remote to the TV, the remote started doing what looked to be an auto process (presumably scanning all...

Digital Camera Not Seen [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me why one computer has no problems downloading pics from a Kodak Digital EasyShare CX6330 camera, but another one will not see the camera. Adobe PhotoShop Album Starter Edition 3.0, and Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard, they both tell me that there is no camera, Roxio Capture...

Ferrari camera [ 8 Answers ]

How much does it cost

View more questions Search