Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jnkmeiwes Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Jan 10, 2006, 08:47 PM
    Late but - test
    I always have a 31 day cycle. My hubbie and I have been Trying to conceive for 2months. I am only one day late but last time I was one day late I got a very very faint positive pink line. I am wondering if I don't get my P by next week and then test again if its negative. Can that be because I have low hormones, but by your missed period you shoud be able to tell right away if you pregnant or not right?
    I have only been pregnant once before but I miscarried 2days after I found out. If I don't get my P and still get a - test should I call my Doc. Or test again in a few weeks. I don't want to miscarry again if I am pregnant.
    KEllie
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 13, 2006, 03:22 PM
    Hi. Welcome to the forum.
    First and foremost, when in doubt - Always see your doctor.
    Second, Take a EPT or HPT, even though they might be negative does not mean your not. Also, when couples try to conceive, they sometimes forget that the scrotum should not be kept too warm, the cooler they are the more sperm they produce and that it takes at least 72 hours for those sperms to move up to be fertile upon ejaculation, so keep them 'cool'. Then, when you get the chance, write down what medications you and he take on a regular basis - some may prevent production of viable sperm - so again check with the doctor.
    Check the following sites, they might help in identifying some of the symptoms you are going through or might soon, but they do not take the place of a doctor's visit.

http://www.babyfit.com/register.asp

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sym...gnancy/PR00102
    Scroll down and even get answers on flying while pregnant, exercise,
    Dangers, etc.
    http://www.epigee.org/pregnancy/symptoms.html.

www.askdramy.com The U.K. online doctor.you can post on a forum, or 'ask the Dr. Amy' with a click. The FAQ Tab on the homepage is also a good place to click and has a lot of good subject matter. P.S. Most of the articles are printable in PDF format.
    Good luck, and keep us posted.

Belated Happy New Year, and hope your wishes come true!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it too late? [ 8 Answers ]

The short story is I met my ex, Chris, at the beginning of college and we dated causually for 5 months before I broke up with him. Even though we weren't together we continued to see each other and started to get along even better than before. Chris asked me back on the following summer and we...

Negative test but late... [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, My husband and have been trying to conceive since may/june 2006, before that I had a miscarriage in April.. My last period was aug 7th and I am a very regular 29 days. Now I am 2- 3 days late . I took a hpt yesterday evening and the results were negative.. In the past month I...

What's the diff between diaelectric test and insulation test [ 1 Answers ]

I am puzzled, What exactly is the difference between diaelectric test and insulation test. Some says it the same, but others says it's because one applied power to perform the test the latter don't. And some says both are using power but one is using AC power and the other using Dc power. There...

View more questions Search