Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xlane4everx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 07:59 PM
    Is my house haunted
    Okay, me and my sister think our house is haunted, but our parents think we're crazy. When we take our baths thing fall off the shelves and almost hit our heads, when my little sis says that people help put on her show, (shes 4 years old) then once I was getting her ready and the TV turned on then off, she said "we need to get out of here, they're are ghosts in here." then we hear loud foot steps at night, and my sister's door raddles at night (like someone wants in). And there has been so much more. (I just don't list them all)
    Do you think there is a ghost or are we crazy??
    p.s. I'm 14 and my sister is 12:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 21, 2008, 09:02 PM
    There are often noises in all homes, when you take a shower, the pipes vibrate, which can knock things off shelfs. 4 year olds normally have all sorts of imanganry friends, if they did not I would then worry about them.

Foot steps, parents or others that get up and do things at night,
    Older homes do often have some noices but they are heard easier at night.
    Pocahantis Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Apr 2, 2011, 05:12 AM
    Well, if you witness these too, try to get more info about your house. You all think something is going on but your parents don't. I was raised up in a haunted house. If you feel scared or unsafe try telling your parent or to other people who actually believe you. I had exactly the same things in my old house which anybody could tell still had tennants. I think sommething is going on there, try thinking from a logical view too. Don't get caught up in it. Try to ignore it.my uncle claims to have gotten rid of a ghost that used to scare me when I was little, so try to figure it out. Talk to soeone else, and if all of you have wittnessed this-well, be careful someone isn`t playing tricks though. I`m 14 too and I know what your talking about. Find an adult you can trust and talk to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house is haunted! [ 17 Answers ]

I've always had ghostly experiences since I was 2 years old. I am 51 now. We just purchased another home 5 months ago. The very first night we stayed here (my gr'daughter and I) hubby was out of state working, we were going to sleep in one of the bedrooms.I heard a bunch of whispering, like a...

My house.is it haunted? [ 1 Answers ]

I live by a cemetery and I have been experiencing things... I use to see her all he time now I don't really see her and I have also felt like I have been talking to a little 5 year old girl she wears a old time dress and I am pretty shure the older women I use to see all the time is her mother they...

Haunted house [ 7 Answers ]

How do I know my house is haunted?:confused:

Is my house Haunted? [ 4 Answers ]

I moved into this house 11months ago it was built in1870 next to a graveyard. The first night we were in the house the basement door slammed shut from the kitchen. Two weeks later about five am I heard a growling voice from the other room say "Get out Mother F****** get out) Now I had been up all...

Is my house haunted [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I go upstairs I have the fealing of beaing watched but no whare els am I fealing this way and we moved here just a little while ago and my dad went to a buniss meating for a day or to (cause it was out of state) and me and my mom cept hearing and seeing weird things and not to long ago I...

View more questions Search