Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lporter76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 04:05 PM
    Home Depot
    I having to write a paper on Home depot Dividends over the last three years. I have looked at the website, but don't see what I need. As well as does the company have more than one tyoe of stock.
    cgregory67 Posts: 92, Reputation: 7

Jan 21, 2008, 04:31 PM
    The Home Depot
    Pandoras_Pain Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jan 21, 2008, 04:57 PM
    Hey, are you looking for stock info about the home depot, if you are you can go to Yahoo! Finance, and enter Home Depot's ID Tag which is (HOMED) You Should Be able to search and find past info but I'm not positive.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 21, 2008, 07:11 PM
    And with their new loses lately it may be a good time to buy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which brand water heater to buy? Shopping at Home Depot [ 20 Answers ]

Looks like I'll be shopping for a new water heater soon. Very soon. My currrent water heater after calling the manufacturer has been installed in my house since 1994 that has a listed life expectantcy of 8-12 years. So I think I'm on borrowed time. It still sends out hot water and sends it out...

Home Depot [ 3 Answers ]

Two guys, one old and one young, are pushing their Carts around Home Depot when they collide. The old guy says to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." The young guy says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. ...

Hapmton bay ceiling fan SKU 293972 (Home Depot) [ 11 Answers ]

I have 2 HB ceilings fans , one of these start failing , first the 2 bulbs blowed, I changes , but the remote doesn´t work prperly (only fan can be controled) , now the 2 bulbs failed againg, you can smell "smoke" (like a short circuit) the remote doesent work ,but the fan works on High speed...

Hampton Bay/Home Depot [ 4 Answers ]

Is there any truth to advice someone gave me never to purchase lighting fixtures such as Hampton Bay (or other Home Depot stuff), mainly because their being manufactured in China makes them of inferior quality and that they will corrode or otherwise breakdown very quickly? :confused:

Possession of a controlled stubstance (Testosterone Depot) [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone can help me out!! I was flying into the states from Bogotá Colombia, connecting in Houston to Fly to Orlando, Florida. I was returning from visiting my Colombian wife who is in Bogotá. When I was connecting in Houston, US Customs stopped me. The US Customs began to search my bags and...

View more questions Search