Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karen kelly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 01:26 PM
    Ask a doctor
    I am feeling unwell . Ihave had a tummy bug for over a week and have now got a sore throat. My tummy hurts and I get tummy cramps. I feel like I have a cold coming.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Jan 21, 2008, 01:33 PM
    You should see a doctor so you can get some antibiotics or something to make your cold go away. Have you been vomiting? If so, you really need to see a doctor, to get help for the side effects of vomiting, like dehydration as well as to determine the cause. I know the stomach flu always seems to go around in winter a lot, at least where I live. Try to drink plenty of water, eat some foods that will be easy on your stomach, and try to avoid caffeine and sugars. Good luck and I hope you are feeling better soon!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When Should I See a Doctor? [ 4 Answers ]

Since we have multiple postings on when it is important to seek medical advice, I thought I would post a few guidelines on when it is important to seek medical attention. It is important to contact your doctor's/dentist's office if you notice significant changes in how you feel and function. ...

When Should I See a Doctor? [ 5 Answers ]

Since we have multiple postings on when it is important to seek medical advice, I thought I would post a few guidelines on when it is important to seek medical attention. It is important to contact your doctor's/dentist's office if you notice significant changes in how you feel and function. ...

Will the doctor see me [ 1 Answers ]

Will the gynecologist examine me while I'm having my period?

When Should I See a Doctor? [ 0 Answers ]

When Should I See a Doctor? [ 0 Answers ]

View more questions Search