Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    l williams Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 11:01 AM
    Heating and cooling unit
    Our intertherm heating and cooling unit stop working again we had a switch put on once and it is out again the unit comes and the fan will not turn on right now we are using emer heat I worry about the cost are is it the same as the regular heat?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 21, 2008, 12:44 PM
    Model number?
    Part replaced last time?
    Is this a split system or all outside?
    Is this gas,oil, or heat pump?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier heating unit --fan won't work with heating [ 6 Answers ]

I have a carrier heating unit installed in 2000... it worked fine since then but now... fan will work if we turn it ON by itself... but if we turn on auto heat then heater goes on (blower like sound) but fan doesn't force the air into the house... if we turn off the heat... fan comes on...

Mobile home cooling unit not cooling [ 1 Answers ]

We recently purchased a couple of mobile homes for rental properties. When we hade them inspected they said everything was in working order. When we moved in a tenet the first thing they complained about was that the a/c was not cooling during the day, but at night it was fine. We sent out a...

Size of ac unit needed to match a carrrier heating unit [ 3 Answers ]

I had a Carrier natural gas heating unit installed in 2003. Model number 58STA/STX 070 Catalog number 535-80105. My ac unit has gone out and the company I bought the heating unit from has gone out of business. What size ac unit will match the heating unit? Thanks so much!:cool:

Frigidaire Cooling and Heating Unit [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out more information on my Frigidaire heating and cooling unit outside. The model is FT3BC-030K. I need to find out what seer it is. Please help.

View more questions Search