Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hlgbud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 10:17 AM
    Cant download
    Can't download anything. Get a popup that says: Security Alert... Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded. Spent a long time w/ MS tech & longer time w/Norton tech. All settings are correct. MS says it's Norton problem. Norton says it has to be a MS problem. My system is windows XP. Norton removed(no help).
    Suggestions?
    hlgbud
    geminigirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 09:03 PM
    You may have already gone through all of these steps but try this:

1. Start Internet Explorer 7.
    2. Click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
    3. In the Internet Options dialog box, click the Security tab.
    4. Click Local intranet, and then click Custom Level.
    5. Under Reset Custom Settings, click Medium in the Reset to list.
    6. Click OK two times.

You receive the "Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded" error message when you start Money

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't Download. [ 17 Answers ]

I've tried downloading Trillian and Limewire on my new (3 months old) laptop, it refuses. I can download them, but they don't function. Is there a virus, please say no! I have firewalls and virus protection and the whole nin yards, but still... These programs will not download and function... ...

Where can I download? [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I download english songs for free{complete songs}

Might need download [ 2 Answers ]

Got a good answer saved the day... thanks

How to download [ 18 Answers ]

Hi , We find few music album sites, wherein we can just play the music online. What needs to be done if we want to download the music and save them into our local drive. I tried doing that, but always end up with saving as "Html" or "Real Player Presentation" format and cannot be played...

Can't download ANYTHING! [ 13 Answers ]

My computer has just recovered from a problem in which was solved by the removing of display drivers. While I doubt that shouldn't affect my downloading, I can't think of anything that is wrong with my computer for it to be as such. Now I can't even download new drivers. I need help!! :( ...

View more questions Search