Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faetiger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 08:58 AM
    Hair color for red bridesmaid dress
    I'm going to be in a wedding this spring. The dress is cherry red. My hair is currently a reddish-bronze color, which will not work with the dress. I'm wondering what sort of color I should go with. My skin tone is very fair, and I have blue eyes. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :)
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jan 22, 2008, 09:36 AM
    Are you sure you wouldn't want to keep your current hair color?

Other than red w/red I'm sure any color would work... just try it out several months ahead of time to avoid any last minute issues that may arise. :)
    Leilani718 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jan 22, 2008, 09:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by faetiger
    i'm going to be in a wedding this spring. the dress is cherry red. my hair is currently a reddish-bronze color, which will not work with the dress. i'm wondering what sort of color i should go with. my skin tone is very fair, and i have blue eyes. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :)
    I think Blonde would be better with a cherry red dress. Honey blonde if not.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 22, 2008, 04:53 PM
    I think small slices of honey blonde all over so it looks like small thin strips flashing out. Hope I described that correctly!! :)
    roogirl Posts: 69, Reputation: 18

Feb 10, 2008, 02:11 AM
    Brunette hair looks striking with a red dress. I'd go a choolate brown (if you have warm skintone) or ash brown (if you have a cook skintone), and go a couple of shades darker. My medium brown hair colour goes really well with red.
    xBrittney818 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 04:07 PM
    I think a dark brown color, and if you want, some lighter streaks or hilights.
    haleywallis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2009, 05:51 PM

Brown is best idea, do remember trying to go blonde is hard work and doesn't happen over night! If you have red already exising in your hair it will be a hard task to remove! So you would have to prepare this idea months and months in head! But I believe a nice choc med brown is the best bet! A natural look:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Picking a dress color [ 27 Answers ]

:-/okie dokie we have a semi-formal dance coming up in may, and its kind of like a mini-prom (im in 8th grade) and the girls all wear dresses. My question is, how do I know what color(s) to look for? I have medium blonde hair, dark brown eyes, and your typical winter pale skin. Im thinking black,...

What color hair with black dress? [ 7 Answers ]

I already bought my prom dress for this upcoming Prom. Its Black and its looks young n sexy. Im wanting to change my hair color for prom but I don't know what would look the best with my dress. Im considering going blonde and doing the black underneath. Help!

Prom dress color [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Brenda. My prom party is coming soon, and I don't know what color to choose for my prom dress. I was think about red, but I don't think my dad is going to like it and I don't want any problem on that special day. So... what do you suggest me? I'm brunette with dark brown eyes and...

Dress color for brown eyes, blondish hair [ 6 Answers ]

I have brown eyes with a bit of green in them, and blondish-brown hair. I am kind of tan from being out in the sun lately. What color of dress would look good on me? I'm thinking teal, blue, green, yellow or black. Thanks

Dress color drama [ 1 Answers ]

Well I have dcided to have something different for grad, so I decided that I am going to have a tekchita made for my grad dress. This style is from morocco,africa. Anyhow, I can't decide what color to have my tekchita. I have fair skin tone, hazelish green eyes, my face shape I guess is round,I'm...

View more questions Search