Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heartlessblackcupid Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 06:46 PM
    Being usedddd
    Hi I've been dating this girl for 2 weeks and we went to a movie together and she brought her friend and so I get home and I talk to her friend and her friend starts hititng on me and I don't really care but she starts asking me to dump my girlfriend and date her and I felt like it was my girlfriend putting me up for a test so I went along with it then all of a sudden my gfs friend goes to my girlfriend and showes her what we've been talking about and now I'm just furious I feel like there both palying me what do I do?? :( :confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 20, 2008, 07:15 PM
    Hint one, when you went to a movie and she brought her friend, less date more hanging out.
    heartlessblackcupid Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 07:17 PM
    English
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Jan 20, 2008, 10:52 PM
    By saying english does that mean you don't get it?

I don't know about you but when I go on dates the don't bring their friends along.

And even if your then girlfriend was testing you, you don't go along with it... duh!
    Craig80 Posts: 36, Reputation: 7

Jan 21, 2008, 07:13 AM
    Hmm. You said you felt like it was your GF testing you, and you "went along" with it?

If you really would have went along with it you would have said clearly No, I don't want any part of what the hell you're saying.

Instead you go with it, of course she's go going to tell her friend, what were you thinking?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search