Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hizakemi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 01:37 PM
    Figidaire dryer not working
    Hellow. I have Frigidare dryer Model: FDE437GHSO stop working. I think the Thermal Limiter need to be change. I need to test a limiter before changing-- but I'm not sure were to locate it. Please, can u help me were to locate the limiter and how to test--
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2008, 04:00 PM
    Look on the back side of the blower housing. To test unplug the unit and remove 1 wire from the switch. Check for continuity. If non switch is bad
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2008, 04:00 PM
    Look on the back side of the blower housing. To test unplug the unit and remove 1 wire from the switch. Check for continuity. If non switch is bad

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool gas dryer not working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool gas dryer and I also have a roommate who's a moron. So moron roommate decides to overload said dryer with wet towels and now the dryer won't start. He said that when he first turned it on it made a humming noise (my guess is trying to turn the heavy load) and then said it...

Ge dryer not working [ 1 Answers ]

Dryer was working until I turned the start knob. There was a pop sound and we thought all we had to do was replace the knob. After replacing it we tried to start it and nothing happens. If you put your hand on it while turning the start knob you feel a faint vibration

Gas Dryer Not Working [ 9 Answers ]

Need help please: Dryer Model Details MOD: 110.76812695 SERIAL: MJ3620970 TYPE: DWSR-NAT-1206006-CV22 Started about year ago and I ignored it :( The dryer for some reason stopped getting warm for certain Fabruic Temperatures: High Cotton stopped working, so I just used permanent press ...

Dryer timer not working [ 1 Answers ]

I just moved into an apartment with what seems to be a new Kenmore Electric Dryer (model no. 110.62602101) --the film was still on the instrument panel -- which heats fine but it does not time and shut off or shut off when the clothes are dry. Any ideas?

View more questions Search