Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JRM1969 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jan 19, 2008, 10:55 AM
    Is he still interested? What does "lets give it some time" really mean?
    I have been seeing this guy for only a couple of months. The relationship moved rather quickly. The feelings were pretty intense on both sides. However, he found out that I was not honest with him regarding an online dating service that I currently had. I did have an active profile but I was not "active" with the service. We discussed the issue and I thought the issue was resolved and we continued on with the relationship. A week later, he decided to end the relationship completely saying that I could not give him what he was looking for, honesty. We have only talked a handful of times since the breakup which was 3 weeks ago. This past weekend, I saw him out with friends and he came up to me just to say hello. I later went up to him and asked if we could "talk", he said lets give it a couple of weeks, he is still hurt. He then later sent me a text message, and said it was nice to see me and asked to give it some time. What is he saying here? Another chance? :confused:
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2008, 11:38 AM
    Probably not, I'm sorry. This is your first post; you may find some interesting things to read on this subject under "Relationships".
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2008, 11:42 AM
    I think he's been very honest and upfront with you. I don't think any additional explanation or interpretation is necessary. Do exactly what he says and give it some time. There are no guarantees that you'll get back together but, as honest and straightforward as he seems to be, I'm sure you'll come to know exactly where you stand easily enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A - "Good Time" impossible to find :( [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can download (or if anyone has uploaded) "Good Time" by the UK nu-metal band, A... it was used in the Nokia 3300 adverts back in 2003. It's so hard to find because "A" isn't a specific enough name for a band, so I can't find this particular...

"air time" and velocity of object thrown upwards [ 2 Answers ]

A ball is thrown vertically upwards with an initial velocity of 27.0 m/s. Neglecting air resistance, how long is the ball in the air? What is the greatest height reached by the ball? And calculate the first time when the ball has half of its initial velocity. Thank you!

Felicity Season 4 music "Time Will Tell" [ 2 Answers ]

I have been searching and searching for the song in the end of "Time will tell" in season 4 where Felicity and Noel decide to be together. Can anyone help me?

Jeweler buying "hot " merchandise from 1st time thief. [ 1 Answers ]

A family member stole from a relative 2 antique rings which were Family heirlooms worth over $7000 (that needed repair), not realizing their worth, and then sold them to a jeweler for far less than they are worth. The thief is a kind but learning disabled 20 years old on probation for 1 year for...

"Lets take a break" [ 10 Answers ]

So I'm getting off work and get a text from her saying we should take a break and stay friends until she figures some stuff out, yet she says I really do love you, and you are truly everything I want. Please what I really need help on is.. How long to go without talking to her even if she texts...

View more questions Search