Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MISSCOOP Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 07:09 AM
    Kitchen Sink Won't turn off at faucet
    My Hot water just runs and runs... I shut it off at the valve under the kitchen sink last night. What would make that happen?? Is it a problem with my faucet or something more than that? Help me
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 17, 2008, 07:11 AM
    Mod Note: Moved to Plumbing from Forum Help.

For future reference, the reason we have so many different forums is that we prefer that questions be put into an appropriate forum. Some experts only look into forums where they have knowledge. The Forum Help area is for questions about using this site.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 17, 2008, 07:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MISSCOOP
    My Hot water just runs and runs...I shut it off at the valve under the kitchen sink last nite. What would make that happen??? Is it a problem with my faucet or something more than that? help me
    Thanks Scotty for moving the post to the plumbing page.
    The problem is in the faucet. You have some crud in there that's not allowing the hot water to seat closed. To help I will need some information. What's the brand name of the faucet? What type is it? One handle or two knobs? Its model number if you have it and its age if you haven't. Back to you, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loose one handle faucet on kitchen sink [ 6 Answers ]

How would I fix my kitchen faucet it is very loose on the sink - still works fine - but I know this can't be good for it. It is a one handle with spray diverter. It didn't just gradually get loose - just one day it was like that. I need something like 'anatomy of a faucet' - as I have no clue...

Kitchen sink faucet [ 1 Answers ]

The pipe on the kitchen sink faucet feels warm. Also the pipes are noisy, like water running

Kitchen sink faucet and sprayer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem I turn on water in kitchen sink and no water but the sprayer works I have taken it apart as far as I could figure out how to but still no water out of faucet

View more questions Search