Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jafa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2008, 07:30 PM
    value of carved jade mosaic wall piece
    I'm wondering where the best place would be to advertise this piece of work for sell and how do I find out its current value. Thank you all in advance :)
    Its 700ct hanging in a rosewood frame, about 54" x 35"
    Heavy too! :p
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2008, 05:09 PM
    How old is it? Do you know the name of the artist? Knowing those things would help in giving you the most helpful answer.
    jafa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 08:11 PM
    I can't see any artists signature on it, I have a jewel certificate from 1984 that lists it as
    $3695.00 but that's about it, thank you for your time :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2008, 06:20 PM
    Another resource that you might try, would be an auctioneer who maybe auctions off a lot of works of art.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Large Mosaic Plant Pot [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I'm building a very large (3.5' high x 3' wide) plant pot today. Then over the weekend my wife is going to Mosaic it. I'm thinking that I'm going to use pressure treated plywood. I'm not sure what to waterproof the wood with before passing it off to my wife (plaster, polyseal, thinset,...

Jade oven amperage [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a jade double oven and it was a floor model so I am looking for the instruction manual for installing it.:(

Mosaic on formica? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to do a mosaic on my bath room counter which is formica. Will the mud base used for tile stick to formica? Is there an alternative or is it a lost cause?:confused:

View more questions Search