Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silent Breeze Posts: 114, Reputation: 6

Jan 16, 2008, 05:52 AM
    Why would he start a story and never finish it?
    All right, still the same minor problem, I hope however you'll give it some time. The same guy in my school who's been on/off with me giving me such a pain and so much confusion I guess is trying to come back to me?

I was walking with a friend (the same friend he left me for, as in started flirting with instead of me) and he was hanging out with a group of his friends, we were listening to music and so was he. While I was listening he called out to me and ran towards me and was like you have to hear this song it is so good for you. The song was about a girl walking near the guy not giving him attention and him being so into her and wanting her to look at him. And that was kind of the situation happening between us.
    My friend left us to talk with another one of my friends. When we were alone I asked about a problem he told me about a week earlier, he had opened up his heart to me and no one else about a problem he was facing, the story didn't finish, he promised to finish it but never did. We got interrupted and so later that same day I told him that I was interested to know the rest but I didn't want to annoy him by telling him to finish it so whenever he found the right time he should come and tell me the rest and he was like yeah I really want to and need to tell you the rest. So today after one week I asked him about it and he was like a lot of things have happened since then. Then he was like I've got to take you and talk to you and tell you what happened. Then his friends called him and we separated.

He's been telling me he wants to take me and talk to me (about other things) for a long time but never did. I was wondering why he tells me he will and doesn't... is he playing games again? I don't want to fall for him, I just want to understand him! Why would he start a story and have 1 week of chances to finish it but never did? I don't think I did anything wrong because everyone tells me Im a good listener and really help people. Please help? What do I do??
    P.S What does he mean about the song? He lets me hear many songs on his mobile, am I over analyzing things?

Check out some similar questions!

Going to finish my basement... [ 7 Answers ]

hello. I'm starting the infamous "basement project". For starters, the floor is not level. The house if about 45+/- years old. It's not on a huge or uncomfortable pitch, but the floor leans slightly to the floor drain. What I'm wondering really is where the 3 floor support posts are under...

When did WW2 start and finish? [ 7 Answers ]

When did ww2 start and finish and whyn did t start pleas give in dtale

It's not where you start, it's where you finish and I'm going to finish on top. [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone help me find the name of the song and lyrics to the song that has the line... "It's not where you start, it's where you finish and I'm going to finish on top." It came from a show, possibly Barnum? Thanks David

Can't Finish [ 11 Answers ]

For a while my boyfriend has had trouble finishing, he says he just feels no sensation while we are having sex. The oether day when we were having sex he had trouble finishing again but he managed too. We just want to know if there are anyway to enhance the sensation or what can be done.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.