Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cole1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2008, 03:25 PM
    Opk testing
    I took a opk on Saturday and it was negative then took on Sunday and positive opk and also positive on Monday then negative on Tuesday so what days would have been the best for sex. We had sex once on Saturday, twice on Sunday, once on Monday and probably on Tuesday. Should we have sex on Wednesday also. I hope I covered all the bases. Let me know if anyone has any other information.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2008, 04:49 PM
    When you get a positive ovulation test... you should ovulate in the next 36 hours... so you had sex at the right times :)

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Testing old well [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking to buy some land that has a well drilled 25 years ago, pump placed, but never used. The man who originally dug the well tested it a few days ago, got a gush of clear water for several seconds then it slowed to a trickle. Several minutes later the same test, same results. He says the...

Testing again [ 1 Answers ]

Just testing. Yadda yadda yadda.

Testing [ 1 Answers ]

Test post.

Just testing [ 6 Answers ]

Any help would be great. Two story home, 2 bath built in 1990 upstairs; bottom shower and sink built in 2000. Live near swampland, and have well. New water softener 2 months ago. Read a thread that when bypass is put on softener and water comes out better, then possibly a clog somewhere? The lucky...

View more questions Search