Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flowerlady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2008, 01:33 PM
    My sister was murdered
    My sister was recently murdered in a very brutal way. My family and I want to know who did such a violent crime, but there isn't much evidence to go on. I have never done anything like this before, but I want to contact a psychic to find an answer. Am I grasping at straws? Are there truly people that can see into your life without knowing you? We can't begin to start healing until this person is caught. Can any of you help? Thank you!
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2008, 01:54 PM
    There are police departments who include pschics to try and help with unsolved cases. There is mixed opinion about it, but many people are optimistic about the potential.

I would go into it cautiously, as many people will take advantage of your need for closure.

I am sorry for your loss, and I do not think you are "out there" for being willing to consider the possibility. It might be a long shot, but if you get one new idea as far as clue to follow up on, it might well be worth it.

Psychics are sometimes used for the purpose of offering a new perspective.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 15, 2008, 01:56 PM
    There has been some police use of psychics in some cases.

But in the end, you may never know who did it, and it is very possible that if you do know who did it, they will never be convicted.
    So if you wish to try and use a psychic, see if there are some who will do it, but remember their visions is not able to be use in court or even for a warrant to search.

So you may need to move on with your life regardless, perhaps you need to get professionaling counseling to help you move on.
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Jan 15, 2008, 07:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerlady
    My sister was recently murdered in a very brutal way. My family and I want to know who did such a violent crime, but there isn't much evidence to go on. I have never done anything like this before, but I want to contact a psychic to find an answer. Am I grasping at straws? Are there truly people that can see into your life without knowing you? We can't begin to start healing until this person is caught. Can any of you help? Thank you!
    First of all, I am very sorry for what happened to your sister, dear friend. I am with you at this special time. I know this is a time that may be very hard on you and in trying to seek answers. You indicate that you want to find a psychic to find an answer. Of course, you have come to the Psychic forum where it is appropriate to speak about psychics but also know that the One who truly knows what happened is Our Creator God. I do not know if you have a religious belief in God but if you do, going introspectively to talk to Him will be of great comfort to you at this most trying time. A psychic may not know exactly why things happened as they did but God always knows. While God does not bring such horrible things about, being a Loving God, God has given free will to each and every person and thus, their actions in bringing things about do have consequences that have to be dealt with!

And to answer your question about people who can see into one's life without knowing them, yes, it is possible. There are those with special gifts designed to help others. Distance appears to be no factor in their being able to connect with the situation at hand. If you are considering contacting a psychic, do know that it is always recommended that references be obtained first from those who have seen that individual. Word of mouth is often a good indicator of the degree of accuracy or lack of that such a person may have. The better known psychics may have more information concerning how to obtain references about them from others beforehand. But always know that you do not need to pay a psychic for information as God through His Son Jesus, can bring justice to such situations if one prays and reaches out to Him and His help is free. Know that nothing, truly nothing is impossible for God! The key is in having FAITH, no matter how small, in that Jesus can help you to solve this heinous crime. It may take time, but when people pray to Him, wonderful things start happening as God moves unto the situation being petitioned for. And where two or more are gathered in His Name, there He is in the midst of you!

I sincerely hope the perpetrator of this crime will be caught soon and brought to justice. Each day that individual walks free, is yet another day that another person could be threatned and may not be safe from impending harm. I will stand in prayer with you for justice to be done in this situation.

Jan 18, 2008, 03:36 PM
    So sorry. Whoever did this had some motive obviously. You keep strong, and fight this one. Too many women have been murdered and missing and no one held accountable. They can tell. But their job is not to say exactly who or what place. They get clues and you have to think logically. Now, some psychics cost lots of money and are fakes, that's the other side of the coin. I went to one, costs very little (indeed she told me to give what I liked) She was spot on. Depending what area you are in she could be worth a visit. Keep posted and we will go from here with the help of others on this site in a correct direction. We are thinking of you and helping any way possible.
    Foxyarse Posts: 41, Reputation: 4

Mar 25, 2008, 05:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerlady
    I am very sorry for your loss. Most murders are done by a person known to the victim. There are of course random killings also. There was a young or youngish male involved in some way. I get the feeling he knew her or was acquainted with her in some way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams of being murdered [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could help me... I keep having dreams about being chased and brutally murdered with an ax. In the most recent dream, we were all homeless, but there was one crazy guy who bullied everyone else. Then he went into the woods and murdered a man and took his clothing and other...

Would you buy a house where someone was murdered/died? [ 21 Answers ]

I just am curious what everyone thinks, would you buy a house where someone died in it recently? How about a house where someone was murdered or committed suicide? My answers: I live in a house where someone died, but peacefully of old age... I would not buy a house where someone was murdered...

Dream of being murdered [ 1 Answers ]

I keep having a recurring dream of some men kidnapping me and putting me in a wooden box (like a coffin), nailing the lid shut and then throwing it into the water (I live in a city next to the water). It is very dark and I'm trying to get out. I usually wake up in a cold sweat at that point. ...

Murdered Friend [ 7 Answers ]

Hi... I am Sparkling princess :)... I have a friend who was murdered and am unable to locate the newspaper article or an obituary for her. The only information I have is that she died about 6 months ago. Where do I get the information rom?

Sister murdered [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, 2.5 yrs ago my sister was brutally murdered.the killer is still in county jail in so ca awiting trial. Does the system work ? Its been so frustrating & my family is torn apart. Here's a webpage I made about my sister with the local newspaper articles. ...

View more questions Search