Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mannam Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 15, 2008, 05:47 AM
    Chiller Selection
    Hi ,

Im civil engineer and supervisor of a 8 story building with 2500 square meteres living space in 5 stories and i'm setting up some mechanical objectives too , im wondering wether i have to choose a Water-Chilled Water cooler working with electrical power or a Gas-Fuled type of these chillers and what are diffrences between these chillers ? also how much will selecting correct type of Fan Coils to work with these chillers is importnt and is it a factor to consider in selecting Chiller Type and Chiller Capacity ?

There is enough space for installing any chiller type in Mechanical room and also im wondering which brand of chillers are better ?!! ?

Thanks a lot in advance

hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 15, 2008, 06:24 AM
    This is the wrong forum for this discussion. Most everything here is residential. Sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who can answer about chiller [ 1 Answers ]

How can I calculate the size for chiller and AHU unit PIPE :) :) ?

Chiller diff pressure [ 1 Answers ]

Our chilled water system is rated 4050 GPM 100psi with 40-45 diff pressure, is this differential the process demand? How can we use this to calculate primary chiller pump dynamic head and is this also affecting the secondary chiller pump TDH?:confused:

Chiller pump [ 1 Answers ]

How to calculate chiller pump head

Burying Chiller Piping [ 1 Answers ]

We are having an issue with a certain chiller pipe eroding due to soil conditions we are replacing this pipe and I am curious as to whether anyone might provide me with a solution for protecting the tubing from the underground elements. Here are the specifics; piping = 2" copper, ground type =...

Query regarding Chiller [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Sir, We have LG Steam driven Absorption Chiller of 500 Ton with following specs 1) Chilled water flow 302 m3/hr 2) Chilled water Temp 7 to 12 C In these specs, rated or max flow requirement gainst 500 Ton is mentioned. Please tell me 1) What is the minimum flow...

View more questions Search