Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wonder1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 10:56 PM
    UTI and antibiotics
    Why I'm I still feeling symptoms of a UTI , if I took antibiotics for 3 days?
    mom of two Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 11:42 PM
    Sometimes it takes more than 3 days and you might need to call your dr. and ask for diff. ones that might work better but I would give it a day or 2 longer it you feel better soon
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2008, 08:55 AM
    Nowadays dr's are very cautious about giving antibiotics for uti more than three days. Go back and ask for a 7-10 day supply

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More Antibiotics? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, here we go again. I swear I should just mail you guys my vet's $$$$. I can never get ahold of him... lol. Anyway, my dog has had infected anal glands twice in the past 5-6 weeks. He has been on antibiotics for approx. 3 weeks out of those 5-6 weeks. Well, guess what?? There still seems to be a...

Antibiotics for pneumonia [ 4 Answers ]

How long would it take for atibiotics given intreveniously to work on an elderly patient who was frail and weak?

Antibiotics.how long before they should work? [ 2 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with Quinsy (abcess on the tonsil) 2 days ago. I got a shot in the butt, and have been prescribed Penicillin V 500mg (2 caps twice daily). It is now 48 hours since I started the meds, and I have only a slight decrease in pain and discomfort. My tonsil appears to be less swollen,...

Taking antibiotics with juice [ 3 Answers ]

I went to the doctor on Monday and discovered I have a urinary tract infection. So, the doctor put me on antibiotics, and she told me to take 3 pills on my first dose, then two, and one on the final pill, which I've been doing. My only question is, can I take these with something other than water,...

Antibiotics [ 1 Answers ]

?? Please can you tell me what the worse side affects are for metronidoze 200mg are as I'm really scared to take them but I know I have to.

View more questions Search