Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmcustomcarpentry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 08:18 PM
    Power tools
    I own a dewalt table saw model# 744. Somehow the motor is not square to the opening anymore. Can anyone offer some insight on how to remedy this situation
    85Dave Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Jan 23, 2008, 10:57 AM
    Look how the motor is mounted to the table, most of the time you have some play room with mounts so that you can square it up with your tools after you put it together.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Woodworkers and their tools [ 8 Answers ]

I am making lots of new chairs this winter. Main problem is this, when I run a board through my Delta table shaper I get black marks on my wood. I have tried silicone spray to coat the metal surface, NO HELP, just makes it slick(which is good) but discoloration is still there. ANY ideas in...

The value of 1960-1970 power tools [ 2 Answers ]

I have many craftsman tools left by my father dating from the 1960's to 1970's . They are very heavy but still work. I'm just wondering how much their worth. I can't hold on to them for sentimetal reasons anymore and my son has much newer tools and their much to heavy for me to use. Need some...

Tools zoologists use [ 1 Answers ]

What tools do zoologists use:confused

Woodworking tools [ 1 Answers ]

Sir My question is related to woodworking on CNC machine I want to ask that is there any ROUTER BIT which can be reground or reused Is there is any router introduced which can optmise process in productivity & cost Thank you

View more questions Search