Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NCROCKETTC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 06:39 PM
    Could Soar nipples mean I'm pregnant
    My nipples have been really soar lately, especially when I get into thew shower they are very sensitive to thew running shower water! I'am 18 years old and I thought that I might be pregnant. The test I take are negative but the last time I was pregnant I didn't have soar nipples, but my test were all negative until like the 3rd month of the pregnancy! I just want to know what I should do?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jan 14, 2008, 02:25 PM
    Sore nipples can be caused by several things... including PMS. You're playing the waiting game now. If you miss your next period, take a HPT
    cuteycakes Posts: 46, Reputation: 3

Jan 14, 2008, 02:56 PM
    Hi there!

Lots of things can cause sore nipples from your bra being too harsh, an infection, pregnany or PMS... there's too many to sit here and ponder about so if you are worried, like always visit your GP.

Don't forget, every pregnancy is different from not only person to person, but also from one pregnancy to your next.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore Nipples [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , my question is I've had sore nipples for about five days and when I touch them they hurt really bad . I'm not due for my period for 2 weeks . I've been trying to conceive... for about 6 months . I took an ovulation test on Thursday and it came out positive which means I ovulated on...

Soar Nipples [ 1 Answers ]

I have a sore nipple. What could be the cause. What are some ways to deal with it.

Dirt mound an Eye soar! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello you, I recently baught a new home that was inspected prior to me purchasing. During the first 8 monthsof living in the home I noticed some drainage problems. To get to the point I had to replace 80 feet of sewer pipe to the main(street). After all the work was completed I was left with a...

Sore nipples, not pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am 37 yrs old, no children, never been pregnant. I am not on any medications and am not currently sexually active. I have sore nipples, both of them. They are sore to the touch all the time. There are no lumps in my breasts and there is no discharge. Any suggestions? They've been hurting now...

Bleeding nipples. [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone had any luck drilling out a bleed nipple on a rad... Top came off in the key and the thread stayed put.

View more questions Search