Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BAMF Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Jan 12, 2008, 02:17 PM
    Overcome shyness
    I'm a junior in high school and I still haven't had a real boyfriend. Well, I've had those fake relationships in like 8th grade, but I haven't really had a boyfriend. A lot of guys like flirt with me and I flirt back but since I'm so shy it never goes further than that. It sucks because it seems like I have the oppuronities but I never go for it. I hate being shy. Like, seriously I would do anything not to be shy. But I just can't do it. If anyone has advice to overcome shyness id love ittttt. Thanks. :)
    whitney_2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 02:39 PM
    Hey girlie! I understand how your feeling!! But you have to be strong and sometimes if you put yourself out there then it just makes it worse so its OK to be shy! :) Just go out there and live your life and have as much fun as you can! I hope I've helped some!
    zhierl Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jan 12, 2008, 10:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMF
    I'm a junior in high school and I still havent had a real boyfriend. well, ive had those fake relationships in like 8th grade, but I havent really had a boyfriend. Alot of guys like flirt with me and I flirt back but since I'm so shy it never goes further than that. It sucks because it seems like I have the oppuronities but I never go for it. I hate being shy. Like, seriously I would do anything not to be shy. But I just can't do it. If anyone has advice to overcome shyness id love ittttt. thanks. :)
    Make a goal for yourself to talk to 10 new people per day and to actively engage them is a small conversation. Once you have that done, you can talk to anyone without being shy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Reduce Shyness [ 2 Answers ]

How I can remove my shyness? How to avoid your face become red if you blushing?

My shyness [ 2 Answers ]

Hi pple I'm f, 20 years. I feel really shy to speak boldly to the people around me, especially to boys.. I'm not able to look at their eyes and I'm not able to find the reason why. I really want to overcome this problem. Help me come out of this, give me a good solution...

Shyness and relationships [ 2 Answers ]

Iya I'm a 13 year old boy and I need help... See the thing is I'm always shy around the opposite sex and I really would just like to have a normal conversation with someone and maybe make them laugh. I never used to be this shy and ever since I went into you know what I've become really shy ...

Problem with shyness [ 5 Answers ]

All right my problem is I have a real hard time trying to keep a good conversation going with girls. Because of this I don't have too many "girl" friends and its because I usually shy away. My question is how I can overcome this shyness and keep a good conversation going.

View more questions Search