Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Steve250 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 09:34 AM
    Lyrics from 70's Virginia, Virginia don't go. Who is the group
    Stuck on just one line " Virginia, Virginia dont go " who is the group?
    Steve250 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2008, 12:26 PM
    Prism, sang that song! Great Canadian band!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Virginia Dmv [ 3 Answers ]

If you have a mental or physical condition that may impair your ability to safely operate a motor vehicle, even temporarily, you must provide DMV with a medical statement from your physician/nurse practitioner. Some of these conditions include: Level of consciousness Seizures Vision changes...

Virginia didn't come get me [ 2 Answers ]

I have served 2 years in the NYSDOC and when I finished my sentence Virginia was suppose to come and pick me up.However I was released on a CR an VA. Did not come get me.I'm still In violation in Va.I would like to know how is this going to effect me.Is VA. At fault for not coming to get me and,...

Leasing in Virginia [ 7 Answers ]

I am new to this forum so help me out here! I live in Virginia and signed a 1 year lease in March. I have been dating somebody and have decided to move in with him. I haven't had a chance to research my lease yet, but do recall when I signed it that I would only be responsible for 3 months or...

Garnishment in Virginia [ 0 Answers ]

Is there a Federal law prohibiting more than one garnishment at a time? I have been garnished for student loans for about a year now, they take about 15% of my pay. Now a auto loan creditor wants to garnish me for about $4K of an reposessed car. Can they do this? I didn't believe this was possible,...

View more questions Search