Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nmkarwa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 12:10 PM
    Pump Selection software
    Is any free pump selection software available which provide kw, flow, pump type, etc?
    rdhanson Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 02:41 PM
    GlobalSpec – Engineering Search & Industrial Supplier Catalogs has great selection software for a variety of products, including pumps.
    msk Posts: 59, Reputation: 3

Feb 7, 2008, 02:30 AM
    There is one program on ITT - Lowara from lowara pumps. But that will not give you the type of pump. For that first of all you have to give your requirement such as how much volume of water you require to transport and with in how much time to determine flow rate. On that basis you can calculate pipe sizes and also go through the manufacturer catalog. A few manufacturers are lowara.com, grundfos.com, bombas-ideal.com, homapumps.com, dabpumps.com etc. You give me your requirement, so I may help you in this regard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Age of Guardian selection [ 1 Answers ]

How old does a child a have to be of age to select his/her legal guardian in Florida. Both parents are alive but live in separate countries. The marital status is separation

Gender selection [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know if there are any steps to follow to ensure that I conceive a baby boy

Pipe selection [ 2 Answers ]

My plumbing is on the attic and my roof is very low,the pipes ,for hot and cold water are galvanized and very old,I would like to replace them with PVC schedule 40 for cold water and Chlorinated PVC schedule 40 for hot water,is this a good idea ? Please reply,thanks .

View more questions Search