Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hajt70 Posts: 55, Reputation: 3

Jan 10, 2008, 09:01 AM
    Too Much Abdominal Fat.
    What causes abdominal fat? Does drinking beer has anything to do with it? What can be done to reduce the abdominal fat?
    Thanks in advance for your help!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2008, 09:31 AM
    Many things can cause it
    Poor eating habits, food additives, thyroid problem, low metabolism, beer belly,
    Toxins depositing in cells, the list is long...
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2008, 01:55 PM
    Everything that NOhelp4u said,. along with poor diet, and lack of regular exercise. If your eating junk food, processed foods, fried food, salty snacks, and excessive amound of sugar foods, like cakes... along with excessive amounts beer, this could cause abdomonial fat. You body reflects what your put in it and how your treat it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abdominal soreness [ 6 Answers ]

For the past week I have had upper abdominal soreness. It almost feels like muscle soreness. It feels like the next day after a hard workout when your muscles are sore and you know they have torn slightly from the workout. I keep telling my husband it feels like I have done crunches for a week...

Abdominal pain, but nothing? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been to the DR's today as I have had lower left abdominal pain, that shoots down my leg. My period is 3 days late and the doctor examined me and did a urine test for pregnancy (negative). He siad there's nothing wrong with me and its probably menstrual cramps. I have never had menstraul...

Abdominal Pain! Help! [ 4 Answers ]

I know this may sound gross but please bare with me... I have pain in my abdominum when I have intercourse, when I have bowel movements, when I urinate, and when I have gas... it really hurts now and I don't think I can ignore it. I don't have insurance to go to the doctor that is why I came...

Abdominal hernia [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everybody. I'm a 14 year old guy and I'm pretty sure that I have abdominal hernia. Please guys, help me. I need to know how much it would cost to get rid of it at the min and at the max in $. See, I didn't even tell my parents yet because I'm kind of embarrassed but its not the main reason....

View more questions Search