Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MamaC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 07:52 PM
    Matching Bricks with Blue Metal Roofs
    I am trying to get opinions on what shade/name of Bricks to use for skirting on a white house raised 4ft. With a Blue metal roof?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 11, 2008, 09:39 AM
    Are you talking about trying to cover up the foundation wall with a veneer brick? There are many styles of faux brick and stone that look like the real thing. Most home center have a display that you can view and I can't really suggest a color or style because that will be up to your eye.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spray painted bricks [ 8 Answers ]

My 10 year old daughter spray painted the back of my brick house. She thought it was a paint that would wash off. (My teenager had been using it to spray paint t-shirts at football season). It was regular spray paint. There is a large patch of graffiti looking spray across the back of my house. ...

Cracks found in masorny bricks and in the basement [ 5 Answers ]

1) I live in a townhouse and share a masorny garage wall with my neighbor. I found a staircase crack on masorny bricks. The house is 35 years old. I can see the crack from the ceiling and it goes down to the bottom and I also find a small crack in the base (foundation? Bricks are build...

Left Over House Bricks [ 1 Answers ]

We just bought a house and with it came a pile of left over grey bricks in the back yard. What can I do with them? Some are solid on all four sides and others have grooves on two sides. Any suggestions?

Covering concrete bricks [ 1 Answers ]

We have a patio area on the side of our house that consists of concrete "bricks" about 6x8. They are uneven, grass comes up in between, and I am looking for suggestions as to what we can do to clean it up. Could we have cement poured over top of it all to make one nice pad? We are not do it...

Where to find yoga bricks? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering it anyone knew where I could buy fairly inexpensive <<cute>> yoga bricks. The colors are a little monotonous; are there any patterned bricks? (If not then that's a great new business idea).

View more questions Search