Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dink101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 04:15 PM
    Cleaning business
    I would like to start a cleaning business. How do I get started? INS. BONDS, LICENSE ECT.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 9, 2008, 05:22 PM
    Yes you need all of them, and a business plan and if necessary a bank loan, which is why the business plan and a target market, i.e. commercial or residential. And of course trusted emnployees, or employee to assist you in your start up. And... a van to transport cleaning machines and products.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2008, 05:26 PM
    Maybe Mr. Spock did a "mind meld" on us! :D
    HeidiS2008 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 04:44 PM
    You will not necessarily need to be bonded but you will need insurance. Some cities don't require a license to operate in them. http://www.cleanuptheprofit.com tells you what type of insurance you need, how to get a license, and has a price estimate chart to price jobs, a bid form to submit to clients, and a contract form.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2008, 08:11 PM
    It would also be good if the above referenced site was totally free to use and no strings attached for giving them your email address.

If someone clicks on the links that I posted in my first response, they are going to find lots of information on this site concerning the cleaning industry in all facets including generating customers, bonding, licensing, advertising, cleaning utensils as well as products that one might need to use, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cleaning business bidding [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking at bidding on a 12,500 square foot building in a Mid Michigan city. I am looking at bidding this out per hour instead of per square foot. There is a lot of wood in building, tile floors, Approx. 22 offices, one large training conference room, lots of windows, painted walls, elevator,...

Cleaning business [ 2 Answers ]

It says that I have to file a "Federal Employee Identification Number" (FEIN). I have no Idea what this is and where to get one---Can you help?

Cleaning business [ 1 Answers ]

I to am getting ready to start my own cleaning business here in Ohio. In my area there are not a lot of bigger cleaning businesses, I do know that there are a few of the one or two person operations. None of which are listed in any local directory. So I know where I need to first start the...

Cleaning business [ 2 Answers ]

Im a young lady from nottingham and I want to start my own cleaning business asap but I don't have money. I have heard that you can start by just getting your cleaning products. Is this true? Could any 1 give me a number for any where that could help me? Please let me no bearring in mind I'm rom...

View more questions Search