Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tttg Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2008, 06:46 PM
    Condom fell off could she be pregnant?
    I had sex the other day the condom fell off and we didn't notice until a few min later. I didn't ejaculate in her . Actually I didn't at all after finding out that it had come off . She says that her period is due to start in about 5 days from when it happened . We decided not to do the morning after pill but now are second guessing if we should have . We are both scared about this experience . What are the chances her becoming pregnant % ?
    Thanks for your input.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2008, 06:55 PM
    Perhaps slight chances, perhaps none, and perhaps better than slight. A female can become pregnant from precum and since the condom fell off, you are not sure what all happened. If it turns out that she is not pregnant then perhaps you should rethink some birth control. If you can only use condoms, at least get some spermicide, to decrease the risk of pregnancy.
    tttg Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2008, 07:04 PM
    So what your saying is 50-50
    When would she be most callable of conceiving before her period or after?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 8, 2008, 07:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tttg
    when would she be most callable of conceiving before her period or after?
    Both... Depending on a woman's cycle, if a 28 day cycle, she ovulates 12 - 14 days after the first day of her period...

So, if her period were on the 1st, she would be most fertile around the 13 - 15... Which would put you after her period and before the next period.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2008, 07:13 PM
    I do not know that information from memory anymore. Been too long a time since I had to worry about it. BUT you can get some information on the web on calculating ovulation and fertile days.

WebMD Ovulation Calendar
    Ovulation Calculator Planning Cycle Get Pregnant Planner ParenthoodPlace.com Parenting, pregnancy and family community built by Parents for parents and prospective parents.
    Pinpoint Your Fertile Days With Fertility Friend Online

This is not foolproof. That is my caution to using a chart like this but at least you and your girlfriend would be more aware of her cycle and most likely time to become pregnant.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 8, 2008, 07:37 PM
    Yes it is possible, and do remember the condom by itself is still not 100 percent, they can often be holes or other accidents.

But even without completion they can still be enough sperm in the fluids to get pregnant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using a condom twice [ 13 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I had sex last night using a condom. I ejaculated and pulled out but never took the condom off. We did not have another condom, and we both wanted more. We waited a minute or two and then continued to have sex again. A little while in I thought that the condom felt funny so I...

Using A Condom Twice? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a burning question! What will happen if a condom is used twice? Can it lead to pregnancy? Although that is not my worry, (at this point) it will not hurt me to know. A couple of nights ago my husband and I were intimate; :p we made the choice in the beginning of our marriage to continue...

Fell and now cramping really bad 8 weeks pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

Hey guys I got a concern mabey you can help me with, When I was a teenager and involved with cheerleading I had a problem with my knee, for no reason it would pop out of place and knock me down the pain was awful and kept me on the ground for about 10 minutes. Well it stopped after I got out of my...

Damaged condom [ 13 Answers ]

In case condom is damaged while using and u suspect that siemeb may have gone into the womb, then what precaution should be taken to avoid pregnancy

Condom size [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone I do the best I can to try and practice safe sex if the opportunity ever presents itself but I have yet to find a condom that fits. I have used them all, the regular size and the small size and every single one just slips right off even when I'm erect. I don't even need to stretch...

View more questions Search