Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2008, 11:11 AM
    "Things I have done to show my boy friend/husband I love him" Do this for the guys?
    Lots of guys writing who are in a fog and confusion about his relationship with his girl friend/wife. How about you girls/wives sharing what you have done to show your love for your guy.
    Suelle383 Posts: 105, Reputation: 25

Jan 8, 2008, 04:43 PM
    My bf's been sick with a food poisoning for the past 2 days. Been holding his head over a bucket/toilet for the past 36 hours. I've been up with him on and off hours "nursing" him back to health. I went to work today, came home during lunch to check up on him and make him some english muffins, went back to work, came home early, gave him a sponge bath. If that's not love, I don't know what is! : ) Haha. I think he's told me how much he loves me about 100 times in the past 36 hours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One for the Girls (Although I betcha some of "Yous Guys" will read it!) [ 16 Answers ]

Worth reading to the end... My mother was a fanatic about public restrooms. When I was a little girl, she'd take me into the stall, show me how to wad up toilet paper and wipe the seat. Then she'd carefully lay strips of toilet paper to cover the seat. Finally, she'd instruct, "Never, NEVER sit...

The difference between "sex" and "love making" [ 13 Answers ]

Ok I have been answering questions on this site for just over a week now and I might add enjoyed it, but I am now interested in peoples views on the following. What is the difference between Sex and Love making? For many years I have had what I call Sex with my husband , sometimes good and...

My love and our "odd" situation; how to fix it and to get my love back? [ 7 Answers ]

We spent everyday together (from grade 9 till our last year in College). We lived next door to each other! Our friendship developed and I accidentally fell in love with him. I told him I loved him after two months of dating (we dated in College) and he said he loved me too. It was a hard...

You guys are going to get sick of me here... "WET VENTING"? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, so picture this with me here... (sorry for the poor diagram) I'm putting in a bathroom in my basement. The waste stack comes into the floor right next to the exterior wall. #1) I'm going to put my toilet next to that. I can just join that to the main waste with a "Y" right? No vent...

View more questions Search