Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jamylecx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2008, 09:35 PM
    Need a title of a movie from early 90's
    I been look for the name of a movie that I watched when I was younger. All I remember is that it was about a young woman who was being accused of being a witch and was put in a dungeon. In the dungeon was an old woman who was a witch and had her tongue cut out. Later in the movie, the young woman also gets her tongue cut out and the old witch uses a spider web to stop the bleeding. I think the young woman dies, but the old witch made her come back to life. At the end, the old witch gets burned to death and the young woman get revenge. I think its during or after medieval times. Please help me find this movie I really want to see this movie again and been searching for a decade now.:( :( :( :( :( :(
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Feb 26, 2008, 02:11 AM
    I found a site were another person asked the same question,the only thing is it doesn't show an answer either:( sorry I almost thought I had it for you... I will keep searching.. it wasn't animated right? Was it made for t.v, or do you think it ever was a actuall movie on dvd vhs cinema? That would help to narrow the search:)

Here's the link to the other person.. maybe someone will answer it soon, scroll down to number 13.. Movie Title - Page 2 of 2
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Feb 26, 2008, 09:48 AM
    How creepy is this movie, cause I know of a real horror with a tongue scene and witch hunt!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 19, 2008, 10:06 PM
    The Pit and the Pendulum (1991), starring: Lance Henriksen, Stephen Lee; Director: Stuart Gordon.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 19, 2008, 11:45 PM
    I didn't have to Google at all. My son knew the name of the movie, had seen it back then.
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Mar 20, 2008, 12:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    The Pit and the Pendulum (1991), starring: Lance Henriksen, Stephen Lee; Director: Stuart Gordon.
    Oo glad u were able to answer this, I was wondering this myself!. thanks
    Jamylecx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 08:41 PM
    Thank you so much u guys!
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 2, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    I didn't have to google at all. My son knew the name of the movie, had seen it back then.

Your son knew the name of the director?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 2, 2008, 10:02 PM
    He's a movie trivia expert.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

I need help with an 80's or early 90's fantasy movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I stumbled into this place and it looks like someone may be able to help me with this... I've been after a movie title for something like the last ten or fifteen years, and just lately it's started bugging me afresh. I must have seen it when I was super small, and only remember fragments of the...

Title of an 80's or early 90's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember very much about this movie, except that the story centers on a girl who has to go on some kind of quest or journey, I think. To help her, she's given a magic pair of shoes that can climb/walk on anything as long as they don't get wet, and a magic pair of scissors that can cut...

View more questions Search