Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beefychick9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 04:36 AM
    Female orgasm during sex
    Just started getting sexually active with my boyfriend, we carry out a bit of foreplay first, and he does make me orgasm, but when he goes in its still not all that wet and hurts a little, does this mean we need more foreplay?

Secondly I never orgasm again during actual sex, he does, is it actually possibly for females to orgasm during sex, and if yes what positions are best

Thirdly, my boyfriend tends to pull out like a split second before he comes, and then that is it, he's all relaxed and doesn't want any more sex, is that normal?

Finally since we started having sex, every time my boyfriend sees me he goes hard and gets horny and wants sex, its literally every time, is this normal?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2008, 02:59 PM
    HI,

I think it is very unusual that you are not well lubricated before you orgasm. It is my understanding and personal experience that being turned-on automatically provides lubrication, an autonomic response. Are you sure you are having an orgasm? There is no pain associated with orgasmic experiences that I have ever heard of.

Secondly, intercourse is the way we are constructed to have sex, so it is natural to orgasm! :) It is not necessarily the positions you use, but rather what is in your brain that determines great orgasmic experiences. Once you get proficiently orgasmic you can decide on your favorite positions. My personal experience was that it wasn't until I was married that I was really able to let go of my inhibitions! There is a lot to the security of knowing that a man is not going to take off on a whim... husbands are wonderful.

Thirdly, that's normal.

Fourth, that's very normal. :)
    Flexel Posts: 61, Reputation: 7

Jan 22, 2008, 01:55 AM
    My girlfriend also doesn't not orgasm during sex or foreplay but I can tell that she is enjoying it!!

But I don't understand how she is not having orgasm as when I foreplay with her I take her to the max and she tells me to stop cause she can't handle it no more... also during sex I have tried all sorts of things to make her orgasm. But I just can't do it makes me feels useless.!
    2personal Posts: 49, Reputation: 7

Jan 22, 2008, 08:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by beefychick9
    just started getting sexually active with my boyfriend, we carry out a bit of foreplay first, and he does make me orgasm, but when he goes in its still not all that wet and hurts a little, does this mean we need more foreplay?

ANSWER >>> I'm not sure why your not getting wet, maybe you should use a lubrication like KY Gel.

secondly i never orgasm again during actual sex, he does, is it actually possibly for females to orgasm during sex, and if yes what positions are best

ANSWER >>> I think there are few women who do orgasm with just penetration, what I do during the act, with her on her back and me on top, is to alternate between penetration and taking my erect penis out and moving it up and down so we can get some clitoral stimulation going, the other thing I do, is just to use the head of my penis, moving it in and out, just a little bit, not full penetration, and at the same sqeezing her nipples, and I think it also helps if your comfortable with the whole sex thing, what I mean is, some moaning a groaning on you part may get you going as well

thirdly, my bf tends to pull out like a split second before he comes, and then that is it, hes all relaxed and doesnt want any more sex, is that normal?

ANSWER >>> If your using protection, which is advisable, I dont think I need to explain why, he shouldnt have to pull out, and not wanting any more sex is normal...unfortunately.

finally since we started having sex, everytime my boyfriend sees me he goes hard and gets horny and wants sex, its literally everytime, is this normal?
    ANSWER >>> ummm... I don't think so, but can't see anything wrong with that, the day he stops getting an erection with you, is the time to worry.
    alyssarox32 Posts: 70, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 08:22 AM
    Hi

I don't orgasm from sex but that doesn't mean there is something wrong with me or him. I am still enjoying it to the fullest! Some women, during sex, just don't orgasm and then some do (lucky ones!). The only way I can is through masturbation and that is common. So you're saying that you get wet, just not that much? If that is the problem, may I suggest lubrication? If you don't get wet at all then you must not be that turned on as you think you are or you might have a problem (but I have never heard of that sort of problem before). Yes, it is normal for a guy to not want any more sex after he is done his thing. Don't get offended. If you are still horny, ask him to play with you a bit, so that you are satisfied as well. If he can't even do that then he is one selfish person. And yes it is deffinently normal for him to look at you and want sex. Take that as a compliment. Men have a more sexual drive then women so don't think it is not normal. I hope this has helped!
    YungJay2008 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 12:00 PM
    My girlfriend has the same problem with not getting wet, since she had a kid. What I do to fix that is go down on her first, if he know's what he's doing, you'l get super wet and the sex should be great. Now I don't know what's wrong with him not wanting more when he's done, because I always do. Mabey try to get into it more, so that when he's done, you have him wondering "what will she do next?" then he'll be more likely to go more. Of course you have to be willing to experiment a bit too, or try different rooms of the house. The bedroom is the most common private place, so it's not as exciting as out in the living room, with the windows open, or in the kitchen. Personally I like a nice hot shower at night with just a candle for light. Also you can try going down on him after he's done to get him going again.
    imxinxonxit Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Jul 28, 2008, 02:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexel
    My girlfriend also doesnt not orgasm during sex or foreplay but i can tell that she is enjoying it !!!.

but i dont understand how she is not having orgasm as when i foreplay with her i take her to the max and she tells me to stop cause she can't handle it no more.... also during sex i have tried all sorts of things to make her orgasm. but i just can't do it makes me feels useless.!!!
    She is maybe overstimulated and you start to hurt her,slow it down and ask her what she likes until she actually orgasms
    imxinxonxit Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Jul 28, 2008, 02:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by imxinxonxit
    she is maybe overstimulated and you start to hurt her,slow it down and ask her what she likes until she actually orgasms
    Well it was a year ago I hope it worked out:o
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexel
    My girlfriend also doesnt not orgasm during sex or foreplay but i can tell that she is enjoying it !!!.

but i dont understand how she is not having orgasm as when i foreplay with her i take her to the max and she tells me to stop cause she can't handle it no more.... also during sex i have tried all sorts of things to make her orgasm. but i just can't do it makes me feels useless.!!!
    I'm really tired of all these "unable to orgasm during sex" questions... Men, this is quite normal. Not all women climax during just penetration. The statistics show that the figures of orgasmic capability during penetration alone is about 30 to 50% of women that are able to do this-not good odds.

Just think about this... using a well lubricated finger, insert it in your anus and thrust until you climax-without touching anything else! I bet there will be a few if any of us that can do that. The sensitivity in most VAGINAS (not vulvas/clitorises) is about the same as the innervation of the anus. It is difficult to achieve orgasm purely by penetration ALONE. Good luck trying though:eek:

Don't pay any attention to depictions of orgasmic delight in the movies-as it is all fake. The best key to learning how to give and how to receive an orgasm during sex is to talk and experiment with your partner.
    Andrew916 Posts: 182, Reputation: 33

Jul 29, 2008, 07:30 AM
    Not every woman has an orgasm with intercourse. It sounds like you need more direct stimulation to get you there. And I think it's pretty normal for a guy to get horny when he sees his girlfriend. I thought my girlfriend was some seriously hot stuff and I was always aroused when I was around her. I think that's just the way it works. He has to keep it in check though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can not have Orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 32yrs old, never had an orgasm from intercourse before in my life Just got married six months ago and haven't been able to have orgasm yet, I know oral sex is the only way for me to be bale to achieve it but my partner refuses to do that for me. Is there a way that could make me able to...

Female orgasm [ 9 Answers ]

Hai , How can I find out whether my partner had orgasm or not. How to help the partner to have multiple orgasms. Njt

How to tell your teenage female what a orgasm is [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Im having a real problem being able to explain to a 13 year old girl what a orgasm is,why you get them and what they are,I could realey use so help with this one please. ...

What is a female orgasm? [ 8 Answers ]

What is a female orgasm?

Intercourse Orgasm (female) [ 5 Answers ]

Yes, this is yet another question regarding my girlfriend. She and I have been together nearly 6 months, and I am the first of any of her partners to give her an orgasm. I've been quite successful stimulating her with my middle finger (and usually using the other hand on her nipples). And...

View more questions Search