Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nalindesilva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 11:49 PM
    MS Excel send to menu missing
    I ve realized that my MS Excel 2003, doesn't show the 'Send to' in the file menu.
    I want to send the Excel Doc. To mail. Can anyone help me with this
    missmarple Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 06:54 AM
    Try saving your Excel file 1st. Then open explorer, go to new mail messages and add attachment (like a little paper clip) Send
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 4, 2008, 07:40 AM
    First, the Office 2003 products have an adaptive menu system. When you first pull down the menu, it only shows recent or frequently used choices. To get the full menu you need to click the double down arrows at the bottom of the menu. Second, do you have a default e-mail client setup? If you don't, that could explain why its not there. Make sure you designate one (Control Panel>Internetm Options>Programs). You may need to reinstall Office afterwards.

But you can always use Missmarple's suggestion and attach the file.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Start Menu "All Programs" won't show the menu [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! This is my first post My Start Menu "All Programs" won't show the menu. Any kind soul please help

Boot menu [ 3 Answers ]

I have a windows XP professional OS . When I turn it on, there's a start up saying please select operating system to start. There's 2 choices to pick , it could be both WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL AND WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL. Just wondering how could I remove this startup error? Thanks

Missing address, menu, toolbars, everything! (IE) [ 3 Answers ]

I have no idea how it has happened, but we seem to have lost out address bars, toolbars, everything. It looks like I've pressed F11 (but when I do, it just stretches the screen further). I have looked around the net already, and took some advice... I navigated to my...

Want a help menu [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Friends I am A new member to this ASK ME HELP DESK. I want to know the procedures and formalities for how to use this site. For example the word 'THREAD', I don't know the meening of it. Is there any help menu ICON for it to click on. So that I'll get the answers without disturbing anyone. ...

View more questions Search