Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    majac08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 09:40 PM
    Bad Smell coming from furnace
    Hi, since the winter season has begun I have always smelled something like someone burning wood or a fireplace burning smell. Just this week I have started smelling that coming from my registers when the heat kicks on in my house. My furnace is 3 years old. Thanks for your help in advance... Meda
    therinnaiguy Posts: 153, Reputation: 5

Jan 4, 2008, 07:30 AM
    Meda, get someone in there today to check things out! It could be something very simple as a dirty filter or as serious as a cracked heat exchanger.: (

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foul Smell coming from bathroom [ 2 Answers ]

This might be a ridiculous question but there is a rotten egg smell coming from one of our bathrooms. I cannot pinpoint the location except that the smell is overwhelmingly foul. I think it's coming from the sink but it could be coming from the jacuzzi tub. Originally I thought the smell was...

Burning Smell Coming From LCD [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, I have a 17 inch LCD that when plugged has a smell like something is burning internally. Is the monitor done? It works but I don't want to cause a fire!

Smell coming from shower [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a home, the people had a shower built into the basement. I am getting a fowl smell coming from the shower drain when I use the washer. I started to look into this a bit further, I found that the shower doesn't have a p-trap installed, nor can one be installed as the abs piping...

Where's the smell coming from [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, I'm new here and I just moved into an older house that my friend is renting to me. I moved in a month ago, but I just started smelling something about 2 to 3 weeks ago. At first I thought it smelled like gas, so I called the gas company. I noticed that the smell only occurred...

Smell coming from toilet [ 3 Answers ]

Please help - our guest bathroom has this awful smell coming from the toilet - And we are at a loss to what it is from. We have a septic tank but the master bath doesn't smell at all. I was told to check the vent, or the wax seal to the floor. What do you think or is there something else I...

View more questions Search