Rockandrollmama1 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 01:24 PM
    Estimated Lifespan of Goldfish
    How long does a Goldfish live?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2008, 01:32 PM
    What is quoted below is from the following site. Gold Fish Lifespan

Like the maximum size, the lifespan of goldfish is also variable. The record is 43 years, but it is uncommon for goldfish to live this long. Goldfish usually live quite long when kept in large aquaria or outdoor ponds, up to 15 to 20 years is not unheard of. In smaller or heated aquaria, a lifespan of five to ten years is quite achievable. As mentioned, the most important factors when keeping goldfish in small aquaria are careful feeding and adequate filtration and/or maintenance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lifespan [ 2 Answers ]

What do you think that the lifespan is going to be in 50 years?? Need answer its for class

Estimated taxes for F-1 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am an F-1 student, but for 2007, it will be my sixth year here, so I will be filing as a resident for tax purposes next year. I know this is thinking far ahead, but I am concerned about estimated taxes. I am working under OPT as contractor for 2 companies, and will probably earn a total...

Estimated Taxes for 2007 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, How to pay estimated taxes (federal, social security tax, Medicare tax and State tax) for year 2007. I see estimated tax calculation details on IRS site and is it includes only federal tax only or social security and Medicare taxes also. How to pay estimated tax for state. Thanks in...

Estimated Tax [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question regarding the Estimated Tax. My income did not changed a lot from last year, but now after I completed the filling and printed the forms I noticed that I have four vouchers for estimated tax and one for my owed tax. So I have to pay $1415 the amount I owe (from 1040 line 76) and...

Average Lifespan [ 11 Answers ]

What is the average lifespan of a human? What is the average lifespan of an American? I'm not talking about death by natural causes. I know those numbers. But I also know that the majority of people (including Americans) don't make it to 40. Does anyone know what the real average lifespan is?...

View more questions Search