Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolcourtney8 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jan 2, 2008, 04:37 PM
    Any clubs in ellesmere port
    So it's the christmas holiday (NOW ) AND ALSO when I'm at home I never do anything.. I'm only 12 and my brother is allways getting in my facce saying that I never do anything and he is allways calling me fat and all sorts of name. I get bored realyy easily and normlly ill just play on my laptop or watch TV . I want to do things. I go to drama club but that is on a thursday(once a week ) and I want to do more things to sozialize.. make more friend and just to get out more. I really want to make more of myselfand get out of the house... so my question is what to do for a girl at the age of 12... ( I'm a girly girl ) wo likes makeup.. does anyone know of any makeup, fashion clubs in chester/ellesmere port??

Check out some similar questions!

Strip clubs [ 29 Answers ]

Hey Guys Just a general question, would like to get opinions from people here at AMHD. How do you feel about your partner visiting a strip club, with the boys (if male) or with the girl (if female). Just a one time thing really? Not a regular occurrence lol Thanks

Strip clubs [ 37 Answers ]

Hi, I have a very good trusting relationship with my boyfriend and we have a flat together. I am a nurse and work shift work. His mate has recently split up from a long term relationship and I think is wanting to go to a strip club with him this weekend while Im at work. I am really horrified by...

Resizing Clubs [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has recently started playing golf, and has had several people tell him that his clubs are too short for him (He's about 6'). Can clubs be resized, or do they have to be bought longer? I have been looking online at new clubs, and they don't offer sizing information. Also, how does one...

Replace data/fax port with firewire port [ 2 Answers ]

I want to buy a dell inspiron 531 computer from costco. It has a TV tuner and a 56K PCI Data/Fax Modem. I know the TV tuner uses one of the two available pci slots, but does a data/fax modem use anothwer pci slot? I want to have an open pci slot so I can add a firewire port. If the data/fax uses a...

Strip Clubs... [ 12 Answers ]

What songs are mostly played at strip clubs. Like what are the titles?:D

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.