Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    awhitegirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 07:26 PM
    An 80s movie about a kid who plays video games
    Hello,

I am looking for the name of a movie, I think it was an 80s movie about a kid who was in a competition playing video games... like game wizard or something...
    awhitegirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 07:54 PM
    The wizard

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No sound while watching television.sound when playing video games [ 4 Answers ]

I have no Idea what the problem could be, but if I try to watch television, which is cable, I cannot hear the sound on the television, but If I play video games, then you can hear the sound perfectly... So, it cannot be a problem with the speakers inside the television.. Could it be the cable? What...

My girlfriend doesn't like video games. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, I would start by saying that yes I am an avid video gamer. I enjoy playing a number of games be it a first person shooter or maybe a role playing game. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those people that sit in front of a computer/console all day and play. I just enjoy a few hours to do my...

Video Games and myspace [ 9 Answers ]

I have three sons. My question is regarding my oldest son. I want to be a better mother but I don't know how. He is a senior and has half days. His father tells me he should be working or taking up a few extra high school electives so he will have a full schedule. I say "why." He is a senior and...

80's kid show.kids playing video games. [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone remember the name of the late 70's/early 80's kid show where kids would compete against each other playing video games... I think it was on Saturday mornings.

Too many video games? [ 5 Answers ]

My aunt lets my cousins who are 5 and10 stay up to 10:00 at might playing video games. They have: 1 nintendo ds 1 gamecube 1 playstation2 2 tv's 2 dvd players 1 computer And 1 Game Boy

View more questions Search