Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    headranger2005 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 05:45 PM
    Good sites to Obtain Mutual Funds Info ?
    What are some of the better websites to receive some basic research on various
    Mutual Funds, preferably without having a subscription fee ??

I would be looking for info such as performance, risk analysis, fees, etc.

Maybe Yahoo or Google finance sites????

Thanks, George in San Fran
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2008, 06:29 PM
    Morning star
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jan 4, 2008, 03:22 PM
    Try:

Yahoo! Finance - click on "Investing" and then "Mutual Funds."

Also try Charles Schwab: Investment and Financial Management Services (they have a section for researching mutual funds, including a nice screener). You can also go to the individual mutual fund sites, such as Fidelity, Vanguard, T. Rowe Price, Janus, etc.

Forbes has some good info on mutual funds - go to Business News and Financial News at Forbes.com and click on Personal Finance, then Mutual Funds.

Finally, here's an article from Money that can help get you started:

Mutual Fund Investing - Best Mutual Funds List by Money Magazine - Actively-managed funds

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mutual Funds [ 5 Answers ]

How are Mutual funds beneficial in tax planning? If we chose mutual funds, there are lot of banks issuing the same. What is the key critirion used to decide about selection of mutual funds

Mutual Funds [ 1 Answers ]

I've been researching mutual funds and I've narrowed it down to 2 which have very similar holdings (5 of the top 10 holdings are identical) and are very similar in other side by side comparisons. The main difference is one has 70/30 % stocks and bonds (FNMA and us treasury note) the other is100%...

Discovering good sites [ 2 Answers ]

Are there anymore sites like 'del.icio.us' 'digg' 'swarmthe.com', where you can discover new sites? Maybe a site with millions of links to different kinds of sites in different catergorys, or maybe like 'swarmthe' showing all the most popular sites viewed each day. Thanks.

Mutual funds [ 2 Answers ]

Should I get out of my mutual funds now or wait?

View more questions Search