Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Butterfly300 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 01:44 PM
    Bluetooth headsets
    Hello everyone
    I am looking for a bluetooth headset that doesn't flop on my ear I have always had motorola can anyone suggest on that won't move on my ear I have also tried jabra :)
    Questionshelp Posts: 153, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 9, 2008, 12:04 PM
    Try the ones that stick in your ear. I have a motorola as well and I then looked on eBay for another one and when I got it in the mail it worked allot better. It stayed in my ear with out it flopping around as well it is so like a head phone that gives you better volume control. Hope I was a help
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2008, 12:07 PM
    I have a plantronics. Comes with a soft gel that goes inside your ear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bluetooth Dongle [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Don't know if I am in the right part to see if some one can help me. I have just got my bluetooth dongle and I have put in the cd and dongle and uploaded it. It has said that it has uploaded okay. But when I go to send a file and right click to send by bluetooth and when I searvh device it...

Internet via bluetooth [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I have a motorola v550 with bluetooth+bluetooth dongle+desktop PC Running on winxp. Guys I need to connect to the Internet that I'm using on the v550. Ialso have opera9 loaded on my PC. In idiots terms How do I do it. Thanks Guys

Bluetooth dongle? [ 2 Answers ]

Are bluetooth dongles specific to particular devices or is any dongle compatible with anybluetooth device?

Bluetooth not working [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I got a bluetooth but when I insert it in my usb jac it need a driver but my operating system hasn't got the driver for that usb bluetooth . I am running windows xp and I don't have any driver cd with the bluetooth. Please help

View more questions Search