Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chitownlady45 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 10:19 AM
    Hidden treasure, in the basement of childhood home.
    I have a beautiful piece of art that is labeled and signed by the artist, that I would love to know the history about. It is a beautiful watercolor drawing done in muted colors of orange, green, and browns and beiges.

The signature and label are in pencil and very distinct.

The Artist's name is R. Barnaix
    The label reads: La fin Ju Hameau...

If anyone knows the origin and history of this piece, I would appreciate the information.

Thank You
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2008, 10:53 AM
    There shouldn't be a u in his name.

You could try posting to this site

New York Art World - Paris Etching Society
    chitownlady45 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 11:48 AM
    Thank you. I have tried that site and cannot seem to get into it to post my question.
    Any suggestions?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2008, 02:32 PM
    Have you looked at the information on the following link that is on this site? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/art/pa...ad-155531.html There is also another link referenced on that link which might give you some additional information. Google Answers: Sun La Dyle Belgigue

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old treasure hunt movie. [ 10 Answers ]

Probably a late 70ies movie, in which many groups of people are simultaneously looking for a hidden treasure. They each go after it in their separate cars in a competitive way, trying to sabotage each others progress. I think at one point one group is locked in some sort of shop, to stop it from...

Hidden interest? [ 8 Answers ]

I've been out of my major relationship a week, but am pushing myself to move on... I asked out this woman that has been friendly to me for a while... She was really nice on the phone and said she has a boyfriend... She asked what I wanted to ask her... I said I wanted to take her out to dinner......

Hidden Signs [ 4 Answers ]

Is There Any Information Or Documentation That Points To Depression, If Someone Does Not Put Much Importance On Their Own Health Well Being? In Other Words: Do People Who Are Depressed, Put Themselves "last" In Every Situation... Example: " I Don't Need A Doctor For (whatever Reason) , I'll...

An oldish kids movie with a treasure chest.. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey alls I remember is a kids movie, That's has real actors and cartoon characters in it, And a bad character steals a treasure chest from the boy and alls there is inside the chest is a stone, a marble, and a feather. I'm not exactly sure of all the details, I could be slightly off. Does any...

View more questions Search