Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lisa-CCFC Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Ex wants me back. Yes or no?
    If you would pleaaaase answer with your own opinion?
    It would be very helpful.

My ex has just told me he wants me back, after 8 months of not being together.
    I told him I'd think about it and he promised me he'd changed.
    The only reason we split is because I went away on holiday. When I came back, he'd dumped me. I really like him but when we split, I toook it really bad and didn't want to go through it again.
    Should I just go with it and say yes?
    :S Thanks
    IheartEdward Posts: 203, Reputation: 4

Jan 1, 2008, 03:53 PM
    Ehh.. well if I were you, I would tell him to forget it. If he just dumped you for practically no reason, can you trust him again? But the choise is totally up to you.
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Jan 2, 2008, 11:53 PM
    If he can't handle you being away and dumps you when you get back, why redate him? I say don't, I really don't see a point in going back out with an ex, you guys broke up for a reason
    lostfemale Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2008, 12:02 AM
    I would have to tell you to look in your heart. Really take a good look at what will make you happy. If you have to make a list of all the good things about being with him and all the bad ones see which one has more meaning to you.
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Jan 3, 2008, 12:17 AM
    sorry but I have to tell you this... forget him...

any break up has to has a reason behind it.. if there is not reason.. or the reason is you been away and he dump you?. nah..

and you said that you hurt from the last time he dump you?. what make you so sure that he won't hurt you again?. as a matter of fact don't let him have the chance to hurt you...

there more fishes out there for you to catch cutie ^^>.. live happy not sad...

but it just my advise... everything is all up to you... b.c just only you and you no better that should you or not dating him again ^^

best wishes
    madmad Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 04:49 PM
    Boys will be boys!
    He did a pretty nasty thing, but if you really did like him, then I say go for it... but here's your chance to take charge, don't be too easy to get...
    As you've learned how to live without him, don't get too close until he's proven he's changed!x
    raggablue Posts: 347, Reputation: 22

Jan 11, 2008, 05:08 PM
    Don't just accept him strait, make him work for it. Make him take you out to dinner, go see movies, try and win you again, lke you never even dated him.
    raggablue Posts: 347, Reputation: 22

Jan 11, 2008, 05:09 PM
    You might find you remember why you dated him before
    PopcornSunshineKisses Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Jan 23, 2008, 10:48 PM
    First off Find out why he dumped you in the first place and if you really liked him aand don't want to get hurt again then don't date him or at least Get to know him again because he might of said he changed but how do you know yet if its in a good way
    Josie_luv Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Jan 24, 2008, 07:32 PM
    My opinion is to not go back. Im saying this from expirence and nicely. It will never be the same as it was before he dumped you in the first place. It is best to forget him. But.. it is your decision.
    Josie_luv Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Jan 24, 2008, 07:33 PM
    And besides. Boys never change, unless a life changing event happened. But even then it is hard to tell.
    R0cKin_t33N Posts: 78, Reputation: 0

Jan 25, 2008, 03:32 PM
    To be real, don't take him bacc... guys tend to do that... but if in your heart you love him go 4 it but noe that there may be a chance that he might open that scar again... gud luck and do what is right for u
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Just the fact that you asked this question tells me no way. It won't be worth the trouble.
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Jan 25, 2008, 05:53 PM
    I wouldn't not unless he really made it up to you he dumped you and hurt you bad don't let him do it again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

Michael jordan back to back mvp how much is it worth [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how much the Michael jordan back to back mvp is worth. Any one please help1

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Plumbing back to back shower valves [ 5 Answers ]

I am plumbing 2 showers that share a wall (back to back). In order to get the hot and cold supplies to the proper side of each valve requires lots of twists and turns. I was advised by someone to just use ½” male threaded connectors on the supply lines (sweat fit to copper) and then simply use...

View more questions Search