Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ixirebelguy Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2007, 01:32 PM
    92 honda prelude fuel and temp gauge not working
    I have a 92 honda prelude and the fuel and tempature gauge want come on or do anything it use to work after I put the new motor in I know a pretty good bit about honda and I can't seem to figure this one out
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 31, 2007, 01:43 PM
    Test all under-dash fuses with a test light or multimeter. Here's how:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145

It could be the same 10 A fuse.
    ixirebelguy Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2007, 01:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by txgreasemonkey
    Test all under-dash fuses with a test light or multimeter. Here's how:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145

It could be the same 10 A fuse.
    I have checked every fuse on that whole car I even took the dash apart to see if something was burnt. Thanks for the advice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No heat/erratic temp gauge [ 10 Answers ]

I own a '97 Chevy Monte Carlo. I'll try to make this as brief as I can. About two weeks ago I noticed that my warning light for high temp was lit. I was shocked because I had only been in the car 10 minutes. But then it started to go down. Then it was kind of floating up and down. Also, I...

Aztek Fuel Gauge [ 1 Answers ]

Have an '01 Aztek- the fuel gauge is very sporadic- if you put gas in it goes all the way to full, then about 2 gallons before you run out, it drops to empty. Once a month, it actually shows correct amount for about 10 minutes. Any idea how to correct this?:confused:

Fuel gauge [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dodge ram 1500 v8 5.2 and the fuel gauge seems to be stuck on full. Any suggetions on how to correct. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank's bakerman2:confused:

1989 honda Prelude fuel system question... [ 1 Answers ]

On a 1989 honda prelude 2.0Si, under the fuel pressure regulator there is a place for a hose to be slid on, Here's the question: where does that hose go to? Please Help! ThX, Nathan

Fuel Injection Relay Honda Prelude 1988 [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1988 Honda Prelude 2.0 which has refused to start. The mechanics at the Honda shop say it's the Fuel Injection Relay, BUT they don't know it's location, OR ID number. I know that sounds strange but it's true. Can anyone help me please? Thank you. PS: This is a right hand drive car as I...

View more questions Search